2017 Ruckus Treasures

Oh Red that's fabulous! It really came out beautifully.

Red, your new ring is fabulous, as is your whole SOC collection!

Red, an AMAZING ring! Love your jeweller's style))

How come I've missed all this thread before?))))

linda.wald, WOW WOW WOW that abalone pearl!! I'm very surprised you've managed to get this one without even a special project in mind! What a luck, congratulations!! I would have fought your for that one :D probably to blood *joke and shame on me))*

Sorry couldn't help from a sketch)) Congratulations once again on a wonderful pearl! Pleeeeeasssse share here how you set it in the end))

Abalone pearl empire pendant small.jpeg

What a lovely sketch, Lugana! My intention (at least at the moment) is to have the pearl set as a pendant. The funny thing is that I didn't even get in there fast... I don't know how many mabe pearls Douglas started with, but there were only 3 when I shopped with him (yes, I got one -- it will probably be another pendant). But the abalone pearl I am surprised I didn't have to fight for.

Red, I am so happy for you. Just what you wanted!
Lugana, so cute!
Linda, what a beauty!

Lugana, what a great sketch!!!

Linda, I don't remember seeing that piece. I am anxious to see what you do with it.

Aaahhh soooo beautiful! I Love it!!! I never have sea of cortez pearls. Anybody know where I can get them??? Love the color!!

They are going to be expensive no matter what as they have a small production and they are rare. But he probably has a large selection that's not on his web site. You can tell him what you want and how much you want to spend and see what he can find. While they seem expensive they don't cost much more than gem quality Tahitians..

Amazing pearls everybody!!

SS, I like that we have twin sister kojima wss & keshi ropess, and I remember how luminous your Fiji bracelet is - they look beautiful on you!

I have a few projects in the works at PP, and found a colorful soufflé necklace I couldn't pass up. Sarah at kojima made the Kasumi keshi wire wrapped necklace for me just before the Ruckus. Both necklaces worn together seem to bring out the colors in each.

Wow ... did I miss this ??? I love the two of them together !!!!

JerseyPearl, Pearl Dreams, GemGeek, jeg, thank you ladies))

linda.wald, real luck it was)) I have been looking for a dress-reminding pearl quite intensively (didn't contact Douglas though, silly me), as I wanted it to be my graduation project for the jewellery course. And I did find one - freshwater - but unfortunately the finished piece would be just too big (110mm height), and the main condition of the final was that the piece has to be wearable. So it stayed at the level of a draft :) I'm very jealous of your pearl, as it could be wearable)) will know where to look for one now, thanks for the hint))))

Ballerina pearl sketch

I love your sketches, Lugana! They would make wonderful framed works of art!

Lugana, you're a great artist.
And of course the treasures here are gorgeous!

Intake of breath: Pearls and ballerinas. LOVE!!!!

So my Ruckus treasures I wore this week:

Little h pendant from Ruckus 2016, and little h emerald and pearl chain from this year (2017) to match it.
Worn with this year's (2017) 9 mm Hanadama studs from PP.

Little h pendant from Ruckus 2016, and little h emerald and pearl chain from this year (2017), worn with 9 mm Hanadama studs Pearl Paradise

Kojima black and white Tahitian studs worn with my Ruckus 2017 T's from PP.

Kojima black and white Tahitian studs worn with my Ruckus 2017 Tahitians from Pearl Paradise

Kojima black and white (black side) Tahitian studs worn with my Ruckus 2017 Tahitians from Pearl Paradise

Whoaaa BWeaves those are stunning. Those Pearls glow, you scored.

Out of all the T's on the Ruckus table, this was the only strand that called to me, "Buy me, buy me."

Back