Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Golden South Sea Earrings on the Way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camelotshadow
    replied
    Mmmmm could go for those Champagne rose Myanmar...Isn't that formerly Burma?

Leave a comment:

• Icyjade
    replied
    Thank you for all your kind comments! I've created a new thread here with more pics and my replies https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/sh...d=1#post144281

Leave a comment:

• Pearl Dreams
    replied
    I think those are the knots?

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    Quick question, are these strung on wire with little separate spacers between the pearls? If so, that looks like a brilliant way to "string" such lovely pearls!

Leave a comment:

• kelluvpearls
    replied
    Wow IcyJade your strand is a crazy rich colour. I would say 24k or deeper comparing it to my 22k PP strand.

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    Holy Moly ! Those are the prettiest Golden pearls I've seen in ages! They are the same colour as a single oval pearl I saw the other day at a show ... I can now imagine what these beauties look like in real life !! That combo of pink and green ... well I was stunned by the pearl I looked at...if it had been a whole strand I might have fainted LOL ! Truly Jealous!!!

Leave a comment:

• CathyKeshi
    replied
    IcyJade, the remarkable overtones on the GSS necklace are mesmerizing ... fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• newberry
    replied
    Icy your new pearls are of course TDF I just love them. The new avatar is jaw dropping too. Congratulations and enjoy your new beauties

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    Icy, your pearls make my heart sing...and my head swoon! They are gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    Thanks, IcyJade, I'm over there once in a while, but def here most often, so I'm grateful for your pics here. That's a brilliant photo, the overtones come right through on my cell phone!

Leave a comment:

• pattye
    replied
    Totally gorgeous GSS and WSS pearls, Icy Jade, I always am thrilled to see more beautiful pearl photos! The overtones on the goldens are most interesting!

The stringing method on the GSS, is it on designer wire, with little white "bumpers" between? Are the WSS done the same way? The pinch clasps are easy to work; I personally love them!

Leave a comment:

• Icyjade
    replied
    Thank you ckrickett, Amti and Lisa.

I've posted this in the other forum but in case you don't frequent that forum, here's one more pic that I like.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	362951

Leave a comment:

• lisa c
    replied
    Ooooooh, WOW!

Leave a comment:

• amti
    replied
    Originally posted by ckrickett View Post
    those colors and overtone shades are INSANE! That is gorgeous!
    Totally agree!!! I would love to see them in real life!

Leave a comment:

• ckrickett
    replied
    those colors and overtone shades are INSANE! That is gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X