Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well you look cool enough in your Souffles ! So very pretty !
    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Lot's of beads - glass cloudberries on kangaroo leather cord, fiery agate & turquoise on coral silk - and one little Fiji Keshi to justify posting here. Hach, I love summery jewellery.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 14.18.00.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	394292

*yay, uploading with a different browser worked*
      Last edited by morella; 07-25-2020, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• Morella, your description sounds like a party! I am so disappointed not to see it. wah...

Andy Muller mini wave strand, and a Kojima white Tahitian pendant, worn on a dangly keshi tin cup I made.

Name:	BE6B4DFF-6E8A-406E-A1F5-54E0ABAD0856.jpeg
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	394290

Name:	94017C05-C4B9-49AD-A8A7-2A61D1450F63.jpg
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	394291

Comment

• 86Corvettegirl, such pretty souffles. I don't envy you the heat.
          Jeg I love that wavestrand. So pretty.

Comment

• Thanks Charlotta! The waves create a bit of fun.

Yay, you were able to post your pic, Morella! And I’m so glad because it IS a party on your neck! I love the colors of turquoise and orange together. A happy combination.

Comment

• Thanks Katbran & Charlotta. The heat has been brutal this week.

Love your necklace party, Morella! Bright, colorful, & perfect for summer!

Jeg, your Andy Muller wave necklace is splendid! And the Kojima pendant on the Tahitian keshi necklace you made...Ooh LaLa!!
              Last edited by 86Corvettegirl; 07-26-2020, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
                Jeg, your Andy Muller wave necklace is splendid! And the Kojima pendant on the Tahitian keshi necklace necklace you made...Ooh LaLa!!
                Merci, 86C!!

Worn again with silvery blue Tahitian and aquamarine earrings-

Name:	EB94D52D-73B1-43EE-B59F-6E350DCD09D1.jpeg
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	394294

Name:	837D9151-F8F9-45F7-B0A0-7018F9FEE114.jpg
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	394295
                Last edited by jeg; 07-26-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Beautiful pearls jeg, your earrings are gorgeous.
                  Wonderful combination morella, now that I can see it.

Comment

• Lots of beautiful summer looks here! Jeg, that Wave strand is so so beautiful! Looks great on anything, but that last outfit is a cool shady breeze!

Morella, what a fun summer fiesta your jewelry is! NO "justification" needed

Hot here too, in the PA rainforest jungles. The pots of tomatoes are in attack mode, I had to subdue an angry tiger in the car yesterday (throw ice cream sandwiches at it and tell it to shut up ... oh, and DON'T let it in your car for the next set of errands, YIKES), but the fresh vegetables are ready, corn is tall and the corn farm has bag after bag of big, full, incredibly delicious "butter and sugar" ears of corn. (also guaranteed to subdue angry tigers) So the seasons move on, we'll get through the heat, and hopefully inch closer to vaccines and medicines. Sure is easier to get through with all you lovely friends posting such beauty.
                    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Jeg, that strand is perfection & the Aquas look so good with Tahitians. Did you make those too?

Cathy, you crack me up!! Pa rainforests & throwing ice cream sandwiches at the angry tiger!! ROFL!! Fresh veggies.....I love them!!! Been eating quite a bit myself, especially vine ripe tomatoes!!

Comment

• Wow, great looks everyone. JEG, I love your collection of pearls and your clothes.

Yesterday I wore my little h pendant and emerald earrings.

Name:	A8E2ACDB-91AB-49DD-BA34-C24ACAF11A5F_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	193.9 KB
ID:	394297

And today I bought a freshwater drop from Kojima that I might like better than Greg Who. I feel so guilty. Nah, I deserved it, right?
                        Last edited by BWeaves; 07-27-2020, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Charlotta, CathyKeshi, 86C and BWeaves!

Yes, I did make the earrings, 86C! Thanks!

Cathy, you are having quite the adventure! I’ll pass on the tomatoes, but I might have a brawl with angry tiger over the ice cream sandwiches!

BWeaves, what?! Greg Who might be replaced? Hope he doesn’t get too neglected.

Comment

• Cathy .... love the ' summer fiesta ' description, you are so creative
                            Morella - your Summer Fiesta combo is perfect for the hot days !
                            jeg- that mini wave is so cute - I love the wave design and did one earlier this year with old style metallic Freshwaters. Such a versatile design that just works with any combination.
                            BWeaves - Can't go past that pendant with out saying Wow .... go green !
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• 86C, your soufflé's are magnificent.

And confess, I haven't worn a bra since March and they told us to work from home. OK, not entirely true, but I've been VERY casual. Even on Zoom con calls, nobody can tell what I am or am not wearing, except for all the pearls.

Today I have a new little black dress with weird asymmetric seams and a handkerchief hem, so I went with mostly white pearls. Hanadama earrings and natural white Hanadama rope from PP. SS tin-cup from Kojima. Aunt Love's Blue Lagoon strand with Greg Who dangling off it. I think these are my most lustrous pearls.

Name:	IMG_8505.jpg
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	394305

Name:	IMG_8504.jpg
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	394306

Greg Who has color and luster that I just cannot capture in a photo. Plus, it's a big honking pearl.

I doubt the new pendant will replace Greg Who, but the new one might get called Greg Who Two.

Name:	IMG_8513.jpg
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	394307
                              Last edited by BWeaves; 07-27-2020, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Note to self ..... Self, buy the WHOLE box of ice cream sandwiches next time. Ran out of ammunition today .... but noise cancelling headphones came to the rescue. Thanks for keeping me company, friends.

BWeaves, now I'm dying to know which pearl you bought! Can't wait to see; are you having it set? I had my eye on one from the Pacific Pearls side of the website, but decided to hold off. Your pearls look dazzling today against the simple but elegant black dress.
                                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Working...
                                X