Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I'll wear the ruby Grotto pendant tomorrow and take photos of it being worn. Yes, it's very pointy on the inside. Reminds me a bit of a vampire mouth after feeding. It's the pointy-ness that drew me to this pendant. And the fact that the points were on the inside, so I would be less likely to break them off accidentally. I did that to my emerald Finistrino enhancer. Dropped it and broke off the emeralds that were sticking out the side. Hisano kindly fixed it for me.

Oh my gosh, I just noticed that the little h dangle on the chain has the word "little" in teeny tiny letters on the tiny little h charm.

I'll wear the ruby Grotto pendant tomorrow and take photos of it being worn. Yes, it's very pointy on the inside. Reminds me a bit of a vampire mouth after feeding. It's the pointy-ness that drew me to this pendant. And the fact that the points were on the inside, so I would be less likely to break them off accidentally. I did that to my emerald Finistrino enhancer. Dropped it and broke off the emeralds that were sticking out the side. Hisano kindly fixed it for me.

Oh my gosh, I just noticed that the little h dangle on the chain has the word "little" in teeny tiny letters on the tiny little h charm.
I do love that pointiness too!! I am so happy Hisano was able to repair your emeralds. That's one of my fears with all the beautiful pointy rings she showed. I tend to be heavy handed and can see all of the points being broken or worse yet, stabbing myself (or my dog) with them, especially after she said they are sharp (a good weapon 🤣 You need these type of incognito weapons thesedays!

Nowadays, I'm very careful to put my pearls on and off while leaning over my bed, just in case I drop them. I know everyone's into wood floors or tile floors now, but I'm still a wall to wall carpet person. Much softer if I drop something. Much softer if I fall. Also, less echo.

Last edited:
Congratulations BWeaves, that Ruby Grotto necklace is so stunning ... YES you might need those earrings :)

CatMom, how pretty and eyecatching is that new bracelet, especially with your Kamoka ring ... gorgeous!

Jeg, Those little pearl, coral and turquoise chains are INSPIRED with those little H earrings ... brilliant.

White and green linen and little h ruby Grotto pendant. I like the thicker chain. I usually wear the emerald pendant with this top, but both look good with it.

IMG_1648.jpeg

I'm wearing Mom's ruby and diamond heart shaped earrings. The invisibly set rubies in the earrings sort of mimic the chunky look of the rubies in the pendant.

IMG_1651.jpeg

Wow, my hair got grey. I swear it doesn't look that grey to me when I look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Hi friends!

I had a good occasion to wear pearls for a work event! I have outgrown my suit, so my tailor did a rush blazer for me 😅

Seen here is my strand of bead nucleated freshwaters, and tahitian studs, my clutch is a local woven grass called banig.

IMG_4583.jpeg
IMG_4595.jpeg

Here's the front of the little h ruby Grotto pendant.

View attachment 466071

Here's the back. It's very flat.

View attachment 466070

Here's the side view. Front side is up. Back side is down. It lays really nicely on my chest.

View attachment 466069

I've already worn it twice with white linen, but I didn't have time to take photos.

Today I'm wearing Kojima pieces. Kasumi earrings with amethyst. And two freshwater ripples that look like Kasumi pearls. The paler strand I bought from Kojima at Ruckus. The longer strand I bought from Pacific Pearls (the sister site), and the colors are intense. It really looks like a Kasumi necklace, but cost a lot less.

View attachment 466068

The paler strand is 17" and the longer strand is 18". They nest nicely and look like a double strand. They also link well together to make an opera length strand. I like to wear the orbit clasps in an asymmetrical arrangement. I didn't want a lot of pearls on my neck skin today. It's still sweaty weather.

Up north you have sweater weather. Down in Florida we have sweaty weather. Opposite ends of the heat spectrum, though.

View attachment 466073

View attachment 466072
I LOVE the play of colors here!

Thank you! The pearl has a lot of pink and green overtones, so it really does look great with this blouse. Love your pearls, too!

UPDATE! I just had a Zoom with PP. I bought the ruby earrings. (You are all terrible enablers, and thank you!)

Last edited:
Congratulations BWeaves, that Ruby Grotto necklace is so stunning ... YES you might need those earrings :)

CatMom, how pretty and eyecatching is that new bracelet, especially with your Kamoka ring ... gorgeous!

Jeg, Those little pearl, coral and turquoise chains are INSPIRED with those little H earrings ... brilliant.
Thank you!!

Thank you! The pearl has a lot of pink and green overtones, so it really does look great with this blouse. Love your pearls, too!

UPDATE! I just had a Zoom with PP. I bought the ruby earrings.
Can't wait to see them with the pendant BWeaves.

Here's the front of the little h ruby Grotto pendant.

View attachment 466071

Here's the back. It's very flat.

View attachment 466070

Here's the side view. Front side is up. Back side is down. It lays really nicely on my chest.

View attachment 466069

I've already worn it twice with white linen, but I didn't have time to take photos.

Today I'm wearing Kojima pieces. Kasumi earrings with amethyst. And two freshwater ripples that look like Kasumi pearls. The paler strand I bought from Kojima at Ruckus. The longer strand I bought from Pacific Pearls (the sister site), and the colors are intense. It really looks like a Kasumi necklace, but cost a lot less.

View attachment 466068

The paler strand is 17" and the longer strand is 18". They nest nicely and look like a double strand. They also link well together to make an opera length strand. I like to wear the orbit clasps in an asymmetrical arrangement. I didn't want a lot of pearls on my neck skin today. It's still sweaty weather.

Up north you have sweater weather. Down in Florida we have sweaty weather. Opposite ends of the heat spectrum, though.

View attachment 466073

View attachment 466072
I really love that ruby grotto - congrats on your new acquisition!

I do love that pointiness too!! I am so happy Hisano was able to repair your emeralds. That's one of my fears with all the beautiful pointy rings she showed. I tend to be heavy handed and can see all of the points being broken or worse yet, stabbing myself (or my dog) with them, especially after she said they are sharp (a good weapon 🤣 You need these type of incognito weapons thesedays!

White and green linen and little h ruby Grotto pendant. I like the thicker chain. I usually wear the emerald pendant with this top, but both look good with it.

View attachment 466088

I'm wearing Mom's ruby and diamond heart shaped earrings. The invisibly set rubies in the earrings sort of mimic the chunky look of the rubies in the pendant.

View attachment 466089

Wow, my hair got grey. I swear it doesn't look that grey to me when I look in the mirror.
That grotto necklace looks amazing! and the earrings do look like a match...very beautiful Bweaves!! Enjoy! ps...glad you got the earrings to coordinate with the necklace..

Hi friends!

I had a good occasion to wear pearls for a work event! I have outgrown my suit, so my tailor did a rush blazer for me 😅

Seen here is my strand of bead nucleated freshwaters, and tahitian studs, my clutch is a local woven grass called banig.

View attachment 466092View attachment 466093
This strand looks great with your blazer (and you wear your pearls well!)...enjoy!

Hi friends!

View attachment 466092View attachment 466093
StevieBoy - I love seeing gents wearing pearl and wearing pink. Either alone is pretty rare already and you are rocking both so amazingly well! :love::love:

Thanks so much, CatMom, heartofawareness and CathyKeshi!
CatMom, your bracelet looks great with the Kamoka ring! I’m sure with lots and lots of other things, too.
BWeaves, so happy you like your new Grotto pendant, and now new earrings, too. They’ll look so cool together!
StevieBoy, your pearls suit the occasion so nicely. You look fantastic! And it looks like your friend is also a fan of pearls?!!!

Thanks so much, CatMom, heartofawareness and CathyKeshi!
CatMom, your bracelet looks great with the Kamoka ring! I’m sure with lots and lots of other things, too.
BWeaves, so happy you like your new Grotto pendant, and now new earrings, too. They’ll look so cool together!
StevieBoy, your pearls suit the occasion so nicely. You look fantastic! And it looks like your friend is also a fan of pearls?!!!
Thanks jeg!

Back