Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Freshwater tin-cup and matching earrings. Autumn Leaves Kasumi pendant on ruby bail. Yesterday I wore the pendant alone with the Kasumi and amethyst earrings. All from Kojima. The paperclip gold chain is from Kamoka.

I love the horseshoe, lever back, earring finding. I always have Sarah swap out the fishhook findings for this horseshoe finding on earrings I buy from Kojima. The finding is easy to use, comfortable, and very secure. Plus, it looks cool. I've lost so many earrings that had fishhooks. They just don't stay put in my piercing.

IMG_1597.jpeg

IMG_1598.jpeg

Freshwater tin-cup and matching earrings. Autumn Leaves Kasumi pendant on ruby bail. Yesterday I wore the pendant alone with the Kasumi and amethyst earrings. All from Kojima. The paperclip gold chain is from Kamoka.

I love the horseshoe, lever back, earring finding. I always have Sarah swap out the fishhook findings for this horseshoe finding on earrings I buy from Kojima. The finding is easy to use, comfortable, and very secure. Plus, it looks cool.

View attachment 465714
View attachment 465713
You look nice and cool Bweaves and these pieces complete your ensemble. Love all of the pieces. They coordinate so well with each other.

Going grocery shopping today, so I had to pearl up. My mother always dressed to the nines going shopping. No curlers in her hair or housecoats for her.
Good for your mom! Those were the days when women dressed beautifully, with hats, gloves, pearls. It was such a beautiful era fashion-wise. I'm glad some of us are still keeping that alive with our pearls! Back then women did their housework all dolled up too 😂

Good for your mom! Those were the days when women dressed beautifully, with hats, gloves, pearls. It was such a beautiful era fashion-wise. I'm glad some of us are still keeping that alive with our pearls! Back then women did their housework all dolled up too 😂
If only I didn't sweat so much when doing housework.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Right now we are in our 3rd month of 100's plus. Fortunately I can still wear pearls where building are air conditioned.
BTW I love watching old re-runs of I Love Lucy and the Dick Van Dike show...all those lovely ladies are wearing pearls. Mostly those graduated Akoya strands. That was definitely the "thing."

Oh boy, so many posts to catch up on this morning, I hope I don’t miss anyone…
Thanks so much, CatMom, MOPTrumpet and heartofawareness! Heartofawareness, I love that delicate necklace with the abalone pearl, and those earrings, too! And all the goldens! Happy to be an inspiration for a change of pearls! :giggle: CatMom and heartofawareness, I love games! I want to play!:LOL: Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

So pretty, BWeaves, with all the freshwater flashes of color! Aren’t we lucky to have people like Sarah that will customize their pearl pieces for us?! I’ve never tried the horseshoe findings, but I love those earrings!

I would never have survived the I Love Lucy era in those fitted, fit and flare dresses. :oops: But, isn’t it great that pearls have always been relevant…

Wearing a strand of burgundy FW pearls from the first PBTB, with earrings and a keshi chain I made. I have a favorite strand of FW from Kojima that I always reach for, so my other FW do not get worn as much. I’ve been trying to remember to pull more of these out this summer.
IMG_1430.jpeg
IMG_1432.jpeg

I love the horseshoe, lever back, earring finding. I always have Sarah swap out the fishhook findings for this horseshoe finding on earrings I buy from Kojima. The finding is easy to use, comfortable, and very secure. Plus, it looks cool. I've lost so many earrings that had fishhooks. They just don't stay put in my piercing.

View attachment 465714
View attachment 465713
Lovely pieces BWeaves! They look very summery. I love both sets of earrings.

Thanks so much, CatMom, MOPTrumpet and heartofawareness! Heartofawareness, I love that delicate necklace with the abalone pearl, and those earrings, too! And all the goldens! Happy to be an inspiration for a change of pearls! :giggle: CatMom and heartofawareness, I love games! I want to play!:LOL: Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

So pretty, BWeaves, with all the freshwater flashes of color! Aren’t we lucky to have people like Sarah that will customize their pearl pieces for us?! I’ve never tried the horseshoe findings, but I love those earrings!

I would never have survived the I Love Lucy era in those fitted, fit and flare dresses. :oops: But, isn’t it great that pearls have always been relevant…

Wearing a strand of burgundy FW pearls from the first PBTB, with earrings and a keshi chain I made. I have a favorite strand of FW from Kojima that I always reach for, so my other FW do not get worn as much. I’ve been trying to remember to pull more of these out this summer.
View attachment 465715View attachment 465716
The colors are just gorgeous jeg! And to think this is a strand you don't wear that much. Beautiful combination.

Thank you, CatMom! Never too late! You pair your pearls so nicely with your sparklies, so it gives you a different twist on wearing your pearls. All fantastic!:giggle:

View attachment 465715View attachment 465716
Gorgeous pearls Jeg. Love the colors. They go so well with that summery dress you're wearing!

Thank you, CatMom! Never too late! You pair your pearls so nicely with your sparklies, so it gives you a different twist on wearing your pearls. All fantastic!:giggle:
Thank you jeg. I do like pairing pearls and sparklies.

I've been away for a while & an trying to catch up. Beautiful pearls my Pearlie Ladies!!:love::love: I've been wearing pearls but I keep forgetting to take pics. Kanaloa has been making the rounds this summer & is a hit everywhere he goes...even to the drag racing tracks. :biglaugh:
View attachment 465719
Woah, that's amazing!

Thank you ladies. Kanaloa has been enjoying himself this summer, especially at the drag races. The Ombrés have been out & about this Summer as well. Today it was multi Tahitians. I've always loved how the multis pick up what ever color you wear.
20230819_022500.jpg

Last edited:
Back