Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I've been away for a while & an trying to catch up. Beautiful pearls my Pearlie Ladies!!:love::love: I've been wearing pearls but I keep forgetting to take pics. Kanaloa has been making the rounds this summer & is a hit everywhere he goes...even to the drag racing tracks. :biglaugh:
View attachment 465719
Looks like something from Pirates of the Caribbean! Love this and you wear it so very well!!!

Beautiful layers of multi’s, 86C!

Sea of Cortez keshi necklace from Kojima, Akoya strand from Takahashi, and earrings from my favorite San Francisco metal artist that I added some Akoya to.
IMG_1457.jpeg
IMG_5488.jpeg

I've been away for a while & an trying to catch up. Beautiful pearls my Pearlie Ladies!!:love::love: I've been wearing pearls but I keep forgetting to take pics. Kanaloa has been making the rounds this summer & is a hit everywhere he goes...even to the drag racing tracks. :biglaugh:
View attachment 465719
I love Sheri's Octos! This piece is amazing :D

Sea of Cortez keshi necklace from Kojima, Akoya strand from Takahashi, and earrings from my favorite San Francisco metal artist that I added some Akoya to.
View attachment 465733View attachment 465734
I remember those Keshis! Well, not all of them...but I do recognize a few as well as that central Cortez pearl :D
My babies!
Lovely earrings! And the Akoya strand is simply gorgeous with all of its erotochromatic display of colors!

I love trying new spices. Recently I bought Grains of Paradise, which is a bit like black pepper but with a more interesting flavor. It looks like black pepper, and you grind the corns in a pepper grinder the same way as black pepper.

Greg was making salad tonight and asked me if I wanted Pearl Paradise on it. Now I keep calling Grains of Paradise "Pearl Paradise," too.

Oh I love these jeg! I'm waiting not so patiently for my blue akoyas. I really hope they look as nice as yours!!

Thank you, Douglas! I am happy I can share in a little piece of your Sea of Cortez history.:giggle: Those special little keshi have always been one of my favorite pieces. Thank you, theseventhsphinx! I am happy to see you, it’s been a while! And thank you,CatMom! Oooo, some Akoya on the way??? I am excited for some show and tell!!!:p

Little h earrings- very metallic pearls with sapphires, a Tahitian pendant from Katbran, and a blue Tahitian strand from Alex Collins.
IMG_1451.jpeg
IMG_1448.jpeg

So gorgeous jeg! There's just something about that blue and green Tahitian color that gets me every time. I guess I am really a Tahitian girl at heart. Love the Little H earrings as well.

Thank you, Douglas! I am happy I can share in a little piece of your Sea of Cortez history.:giggle: Those special little keshi have always been one of my favorite pieces. Thank you, theseventhsphinx! I am happy to see you, it’s been a while! And thank you,CatMom! Oooo, some Akoya on the way??? I am excited for some show and tell!!!:p

Little h earrings- very metallic pearls with sapphires, a Tahitian pendant from Katbran, and a blue Tahitian strand from Alex Collins.
View attachment 465740View attachment 465741
@jeg Nice to come back to the forum after being busy for a long while with graduate school :) We are all spoiled with your delicious pearls! The little h earrings here are especially lovely. The orient!

View attachment 465740View attachment 465741
Everything is just luscious. Love the earrings, the color on those tahitians is dark and luscious...beautiful!!

Little h metallic pearl earrings with Sapphires and blue baroque akoya, trio ring with black diamonds, golden south sea keshi and tahitian keshi stuffed with rubies.

Attachments

• 20230819_103049-1.jpg
    20230819_103049-1.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 20230819_114918.jpg
    20230819_114918.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • 20230819_155217.jpg
    20230819_155217.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 20230819_103121.jpg
    20230819_103121.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 57

I love that Sea of Cortez keshi necklace. It's so similar to my Tahitian keshi necklace that I had just bought from Kojima that I couldn't justify buying the SoC one, too. Still kicking myself. It's gorgeous.

Little h metallic pearl earrings with Sapphires and blue baroque akoya, trio ring with black diamonds, golden south sea keshi and tahitian keshi stuffed with rubies.
Such lovely Little H pieces heartofawareness!

Back