Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Going to visit my Dad today. Layering up the pearls. All Kojima.

Everything Bagel rope. I called it this because it has a bit of everything. Little baroque blue akoyas, golden and white South Sea pearls. Smooth, purple and pink Kasumi pearls, Tahitian keshi from Kamoka.

Mixed tin-cup. This also has little blue baroque akoya keshi, gold and white South Sea pearls, and freshwater keshi.

Summer Rain pendant again.

Dyed blue drops on my own diamond hoops.

Horrible photos. Terrible lighting today. All the little blue pearls don't look blue, but they are intensely blue.

View attachment 465474View attachment 465473
Wow @BWeaves! Look at those ropes! They are gorgeous and look so good on you!! Love the different sized pearls and the blues...my favorite color...no such thing as bad lighting...it all looks great!

Thank you @lary007 @CatMom and @heartofawareness ! @heartofawareness that pastel rope is just perfect! Happy that the comparison pictures showed that the rope definitely belongs with you;-) I love how each of your ropes is different all of them stunning! You absolutely have space for those silverish pastels too;-)

I have made a little trip off the ban island recently, when I received the SS circles from Druzy for my Mom’s necklace I fell in love with them and couldn’t resist when the bracelet I have been eying forever went on sale...I was so so excited for it and the moment when I opened the box with pearls...I gasped...they are amazing! in my humble opinion...They even hold up quite well against my Holy Grail gem luster Paspaley drop from Pearlzaustralia. Needless to say my tan loves them too ;-) Happy happy happy...View attachment 465486
E89A1C0E-3975-49CA-99F4-44B3CA3681F2.jpeg
D6C394F8-F81D-48A4-B629-573A94EE058D.jpeg
8FCFB2F7-4370-4D9A-AA67-63683A1AFF24.jpeg

Thank you @lary007 @CatMom and @heartofawareness ! @heartofawareness that pastel rope is just perfect! Happy that the comparison pictures showed that the rope definitely belongs with you;-) I love how each of your ropes is different all of them stunning! You absolutely have space for those silverish pastels too;-)

I have made a little trip off the ban island recently, when I received the SS circles from Druzy for my Mom’s necklace I fell in love with them and couldn’t resist when the bracelet I have been eying forever went on sale...I was so so excited for it and the moment when I opened the box with pearls...I gasped...they are amazing! in my humble opinion...They even hold up quite well against my Holy Grail gem luster Paspaley drop from Pearlzaustralia. Needless to say my tan loves them too ;-) Happy happy happy...View attachment 465486View attachment 465489View attachment 465488View attachment 465487
Thank Eolean...I agree that my pastel rope does belong with me..it's GORGEOUS!! (and you inspired me to watch "I am Love" which was a very interesting movie!! I love your Paspaley pendant! Gorgeous and that bracelet from Druzey...I had been eyeing that too.. I'm happy it made it's way to you...it looks GREAT on you! Enjoy it!

Going to visit my Dad today. Layering up the pearls. All Kojima.

Everything Bagel rope. I called it this because it has a bit of everything. Little baroque blue and green akoyas, golden and white South Sea pearls. Smooth, purple and pink Kasumi pearls, Tahitian keshi from Kamoka.

Mixed tin-cup. This has little blue baroque akoya keshi, gold and white South Sea pearls, and freshwater rounds.

Summer Rain pendant again.

Dyed blue drops on my own diamond hoops.

Horrible photos. Terrible lighting today. All the little blue pearls don't look blue, but they are intensely blue.

View attachment 465474View attachment 465473
Your ropes look fabulous together and the drop is perfect with them!

I have made a little trip off the ban island recently, when I received the SS circles from Druzy for my Mom’s necklace I fell in love with them and couldn’t resist when the bracelet I have been eying forever went on sale...I was so so excited for it and the moment when I opened the box with pearls...I gasped...they are amazing! in my humble opinion...They even hold up quite well against my Holy Grail gem luster Paspaley drop from Pearlzaustralia. Needless to say my tan loves them too ;-) Happy happy happy...View attachment 465486View attachment 465489View attachment 465488View attachment 465487
Gorgeous bracelet eolian pearls! I'm so glad you were able to get it as it's perfect with your drop.

Thank Eolean...I agree that my pastel rope does belong with me..it's GORGEOUS!! (and you inspired me to watch "I am Love" which was a very interesting movie!! I love your Paspaley pendant! Gorgeous and that bracelet from Druzey...I had been eyeing that too.. I'm happy it made it's way to you...it looks GREAT on you! Enjoy it!
Oh thank you! Don’t you just love all the style in “ I am love“? It is such a stylish movie! I love it mainly for style and Tilda’s pearls 🤣

Beachy tin-cup and feather pendant from Kojima. I love this tin-cup much more than I thought I would. I wear it a lot, and it's great with summer clothing. It includes emerald and sapphire beads, and a couple of shells. The 3 random attached pendants also give me ideas on how to wear my other pendants.

Mikimoto yellow gold Huggies. I love these earrings so much, I also got them in white gold. They're great travel earrings. Very secure backs, and comfortable to sleep on, if I have to. I never sleep in my jewelry, but sometimes when traveling, you have no choice. They also don't snag on the ear loops of my masks.

IMG_1535.jpeg

I don't think the chain near the clasp is dirty. I think the gold plating has worn off. To my eye, the chain looks silver where the necklace goes behind my neck.

IMG_1537.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh thank you! Don’t you just love all the style in “ I am love“? It is such a stylish movie! I love it mainly for style and Tilda’s pearls 🤣
I agree...Tilda's pearls were delicious...especially the two chokers she wore near the end!!

Beachy tin-cup and feather pendant from Kojima. I love this tin-cup much more than I thought I would. I wear it a lot, and it's great with summer clothing. It includes emerald and sapphire beads, and a couple of shells. The 3 random attached pendants also give me ideas on how to wear my other pendants.

Mikimoto yellow gold Huggies. I love these earrings so much, I also got them in white gold. They're great travel earrings. Very secure backs, and comfortable to sleep on, if I have to. I never sleep in my jewelry, but sometimes when traveling, you have no choice. They also don't snag on the ear loops of my masks.

View attachment 465493

I don't think the chain near the clasp is dirty. I think the gold plating has worn off. To my eye, the chain looks silver where the necklace goes behind my neck.

View attachment 465492
Gorgeous Bweaves...your rope looks like a lot of fun!! I like how you add other pearls to change it up...The feather pendant is wonderful!!

@BWeaves - still loving your layering looks. All the different colors and styles are perfection.

@eolian pearls - definitely a great match for the pendant! I need bracelets. Maybe I will check out that shop.

Here's my look today. Some sage green tahitian studs that match my shirt and my rope made from tahitians that I purchased from wenpearls on etsy a few years ago. My first stringing project.
20230731_124610.jpg

Last edited:
@BWeaves - still loving your layering looks. All the different colors and styles are perfection.

@eolian pearls - definitely a great match for the pendant! I need bracelets. Maybe I will check out that shop.

Here's my look today. Some sage green tahitian studs that match my shirt and my rope made from tahitians that I purchased from wenpearls on etsy a few years ago. My first strining project. View attachment 465494
Looks Great Lary! The earrings match your shirt perfectly and the necklace is gorgeous. Love the rings!!

Gorgeous necklace and earrings lary!

Those are some beautiful colors, catmom!

I got my treasure from little h in today at work! I got a pink souffle with reclaimed rubies from the finestrino collection. To die for! I love that I could also wear it turned around and just feature the pearl itself. Two pendants for the price of one - a deal I couldn't pass up!
20230731_161014.jpg
20230731_161008.jpg
20230731_161113.jpg

I got my treasure from little h in today at work! I got a pink souffle with reclaimed rubies from the finestrino collection. To die for! I love that I could also wear it turned around and just feature the pearl itself. Two pendants for the price of one - a deal I couldn't pass up!View attachment 465498View attachment 465497View attachment 465500
Oh yes Lary...Gorgeous Pick!! I missed the event but probably for the better...I went back to look at everything that was offered and I know it would have spelled trouble, LOL...This is absolutely stunning. I love the rubies and yes, that it's reversible is a plus!

I got my treasure from little h in today at work! I got a pink souffle with reclaimed rubies from the finestrino collection. To die for! I love that I could also wear it turned around and just feature the pearl itself. Two pendants for the price of one - a deal I couldn't pass up!View attachment 465498View attachment 465497View attachment 465500
Thanks lary. It is indeed a treasure and just gorgeous either way. I'm so happy you got it.

Back