Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZFlyGirl your Newberry strand and Tahitians are beautiful and satisfy my eye candy cravings today.

Sydk- Your circle Tahitian pendant is beautiful and classic.

Today I am wearing FWs again. Feels so good to get outside in the sunshine and putter around a bit with DH.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5859.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	393014

Comment

• AzFlyGirl, your sausalito strand is gorgeous.
      Gemandpearlover, those two strands look great together.

Comment

• Wow, I had to go back a few pages! I’m just going to do a big shout out for all the beautiful pearls to peruse! Thanks everyone.

I have been trying to behave, but when this necklace popped up on the Kojima IG, I really wanted it. My mail person even made a special swing by my house early this morning to drop it off. So happy because I needed to get dressed and run out for food. The sun even came out.
        Sparkle and Spice with mixed Tahitians and Tahitian Keshi, coral and faceted beads.

Name:	46E25C2D-A741-4C4E-ACCE-6AE58DA498F8.jpeg
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	393025

Name:	090A5814-3119-43BF-A7C8-8D5003A438E6.jpeg
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	393026

Name:	9AFDDA3D-4FEA-43B5-8739-ED5B5910F1CA.jpeg
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	393027

Name:	A2CDDC23-56FE-4938-98DB-85B15C9AC4D5.jpeg
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	393028

Comment

• That is luscious, jeg!!!

Comment

• That is just beautiful Jeg.

Comment

• So many lovely new pieces and looks!!!

Jeg, your new necklace is absolutely gorgeous! Such a vibrant and fun piece! I saw it on Kojima’s IG too and immediately saved the picture to my “eye candy” folder, so happy to see more of it in the future!

Azflygirl the Sausalito necklace is the most amazing FW strand for me...I have never seen anything like these soft mesmerizing colors...Wow, yes, these look like pure joy to me as well!

Sydk I love your little pendant! What a lovely shape and color!

My little contribution is a Tahitian leather necklace/bracelet that I have been wearing a lot these day, love the bracelets this way I get to stare at the pearls all day:-)Click image for larger version

Name:	66531DB3-C008-4D3D-8028-094220A64677.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	393043Click image for larger version

Name:	68F3113C-C9D3-4D6B-A467-DD35FFB1A0C0.jpg
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	393044

Comment

• eolian pearls, your bracelet is lovely.

Comment

• Seeing all these wonderful pearls makes me so happy, and thanks everyone for your kind comments.
                  Azflygirl, your collection is just amazing - the sausilito strand is beyond stunning. Just wow.
                  Gemandpearlover, I look forward to your doubles - the purple strand really is beautiful.
                  Jeg, that strand didn’t catch my eye on kojima’s site, but wow, it really sings on you and is brilliantly matched with your top. You are causing me to reconsider my longstanding indifference to coral jewellery.
                  Eolian, those are beautiful Tahitians. Love the colours and the textural contrast between pearls, leather and jeans.

Comment

• OMG, my jaw just hit the ground looking at all the lovely pearls on this page.

Meanwhile I'm waiting to hear how much the new paint job is going to cost. AND, my vacuum cleaner just died. This is NOT what I want to spend my money on. Sigh.

Comment

• Thanks so much, Marianne, Charlotta, Eolian Pearls, SydK and BWeaves! Eolian Pearls, that necklace/bracelet is just perfect for these stay at home days and beyond.

Comment

• What a great page of pearls, starting with AZ's Sausalito. What a stunner. Love that new strand, jeg. eolian's bracelet is a stunner as well.

Comment

• I’m in to pendants at the moment - lighter and more casual for working from home. Flamingo-print tea dress and a big lavender fireball today

Name:	B1B27468-B213-4866-93C8-1C849752A8F4.jpg
Size:	191.7 KB
ID:	393046

Comment

• AzFly- That is a stunning strand. I love that it's quite smooth and that mirror lustre !

GemandPearl - those are lovely together, my favourite colours !

jeg- That is a cute and very summery piece ! As always you look wonderful !

Eolian- the leather wrapped bracelets are so cool - love the tahitians !

SydK - That's a gorgeous fireball !! Look at his tail .. like a Japanese fighting fish !
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Jeg you are the picture of spring with your floral dress and Kojima Tahitian necklace. I think the coral accents in the necklace are very pretty.

Sydk- the flameball necklace is gorgeous. It coordinates perfectly with the colors of the flamingos.

Eolian- Very pretty bracelet and it is so neat how you can change the placement of the pearls when wearing it to get different looks.

Comment

• Thanks so much Katbran and Gemandpearlover!

SydK, that’s fun how it looks like the flamingos are playing with the fireball.

Comment

Working...
                                X