• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But BAS, pearls and prints!!!??
    WestPearls.com My Shop
    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• The first day of Summer -- let the polka dots and flowers runneth over!!!

Comment

• I LIKE the pearls and print, ckrickett
        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Tee hee! I've already chosen my solid colored dress for today -- but I'll be sure to wear pearls and prints soon!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1998.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	361786Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	361787

My first time posting my pearls here.

My Mikimoto earrings. These are the yellow gold version. I liked them so much I got them in the white gold version, too.

My 36 inch long, 8 mm natural white Hanadama strand from PP.

My 3 strand wedding choker which I designed myself and had a jeweler make for me. I found the cameo and he made a yellow gold frame for it with loops to attach to the pearls. He also made the clasp with larger pearls and diamonds in white gold. I also wear it backwards with the clasp in front for a different look. I was a total Princess Diana fan back in 1980, which is around when I had this choker made.

I wish my neck looked younger. It was a bit disconcerting when I downloaded the photos and saw my neck.

Comment

• Hi BWeaves! Your pearls are so lovely That wedding choker is incredibly creative! The natural hanadama rope is luscious. I think your neck looks perfectly fine, but the first downloaded selfie can be a shock ... I never got over my first download, and it never made it here, although the pearls did LOL.
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Gorgeous, Bweaves, very elegant pearls that look great on you. I'm seriously wanting them.

Comment

• BWeaves -- so very very gorgeous!!! I adore triples and yours is just spectacular. Thank you for sharing and please post more!

Comment

• I said it on PS and I will say it here, those are so lovely Bweaves!
                    WestPearls.com My Shop
                    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Fabulous pearls!!! The neck looks fine. And I love the shirt, too!

Comment

• i love that three strand wedding choker bweaves. i'm a sucker for cameos and yours is beautiful!

Comment

• Great wedding choker!
                          Thank you for sharing.
                          Happy Huku
                          Queensland
                          Australia

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2008.jpg
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	361790

Reborn pearls and 14K yellow gold beads. The orient on these pearls is amazing. I'm normally not a baroque person, but these are solid nacre and it really shows. The long twisted beads are also a nice twist on spaced out necklace. I hesitate to call this a tin cup as there is no chain between the pearls.

These are my summer pearls. They are so light to wear.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2015.jpg
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	361791
                            Last edited by BWeaves; 06-23-2015, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Ckrickett, beautiful pearls, and I like the top too!

BWeaves, as I said on the other thread, all your pieces are lovely! I would love to have a long strand of natural white Hanadamas like that, and your choker is very special.

Comment

• These are my intensely blue baroque akoya double strand and matching earring jackets from Pearl Paradise.

Click image for larger version

Name:	blueakoyablur.jpg
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	361792

Comment

Working...
                                X