Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank goodness for the internet ! It would be hard to life to get more boring but I'll take boring over COVID excitement. So far.. we are all well.
    Too many beautiful pearls to list now... I was way too far behind.
    KMF Loved the Ombre rope and BWeaves - the tin cups - always great for summer.
    jeg.. that Mask ! And always love the combinations and your overall style.
    Too many beauties to list .

Stay indoors, stay safe.
    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Everyone, I love seeing all your pearls. It lifts my spirits.

Very hot again today. Wearing the Hamantaschen on the yellow gold wire choker, and my reborn pearl earrings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7925.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	392708

Comment

• I agree that there are too many lovely additions to thank each and every one of you for posting them. All are gorgeous and it is so uplifting to see such beautiful pearls on such beautiful ladies.

Comment

• Beautiful pearls, everyone. Jeg, that drop-shaped tin cup is gorgeous - wonderful colours! G&Plover, the freshies look great with that dark teal shirt. 86C, you’re always so glam. Bweaves, the reborn pearl earrings are great with that lovely pendant.

Comment

• Casual pearls for wearing at home - heavily ringed Tahitians and freshies.

Name:	F70EA843-8BA4-490D-B1D1-CADF71FE07A8.jpeg
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	392711
            They aren’t the prettiest pearls, but they look better in natural light.

Name:	650A8858-EFC8-41EE-ABA5-6BAFE1607E6F.jpeg
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	392712

Comment

• Very pretty Sydk. I like the malachite green tones in the Tahitians.

Today I am wearing baroque golden SS pearls. I completed this look with a black T-shirt and black yoga pants for that glamorous pandemic isolation look.

Name:	IMG_5254.jpg
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	392713

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Natural color pearl necklace photo 3.jpg
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	392714
                7mm Natural Color Japanese Akoya semi baroque. Center strand was redone 14kw clasp, I like the greys.
                pearlman@mlange.org

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04025.JPG
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	392715 This has been on of my all time favorites. the blue turquoise and shiny FWCP Keshi make a contrast that catches attention.

Norm
                  pearlman@mlange.org

Comment

• Love them all. Keep them coming.

Comment

• This is my sanity; pretty sure you all lowered my BP by dozens of points right now ... hugs and kisses, all.
                      BWeaves, a highlight is seeing that gorgeous Kojima "beachy necklace" I love so much; thanks!
                      Pearl-man: I too am fascinated by pearls from the Americas too; fueled by my dad's stories of collecting them from out of "clams" in small creeks in Pennsylvania. Closest I got was a necklace of alternating turquoise and keshi pearls from the guys growing them in Bird Song Lake, Kentucky ... we stopped there. I think they don't produce anymore. Thank You.
                      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank you all so much for inspiring me to wear pearls (almost) every day, and you also, Norm, for sharing such eye-catching pieces!

Facing the day and whatever it brings is just easier in pearls!
                        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Comment

• Everyone looks so wonderful in their pearls! It's so uplifting during this time of isolation!

Comment

• It cooled off to 80F. It's really nice here the last few days. More summer pearls.

Mikimoto yellow gold huggie earrings. Kojima keshi necklaces.

Name:	IMG_7946.jpg
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	392716

More Kojima. Keshi tin-cup and matching earrings. Kasumi pendant on yellow gold knit choker.

Name:	IMG_7948.jpg
Size:	198.9 KB
ID:	392717

Comment

• My finger keeps hovering over the carved Tahitian pendant on the Kojima site. Save me from myself.

Does anyone have a carved Tahitian pearl? Do you like it? Or do you think uncarved is prettier?

Comment

Working...
                                X