Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks 86C! Wow, you really dressed to go out. I’ve been wearing my new earrings, but no pictures since I’m slobbing it with an oversized T-shirt.

Here’s the other pair of Little h earrings. Dangly Tahitians with rubies. Also with another scarf from Vietnam. I was happy to see the bright rainbow colors of the Tahitians when I unwrapped them because Dangly T’s can disappear in my hair. They are very colorful.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2750EB18-AA8D-4DD4-9A20-7E51629EF30B.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	392566

Name:	5D5504DF-2F9C-4DA7-965A-610B058828D2.jpg
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	392567

Comment

• Oh, Jeg, those earrings are delightful!!! And don't worry about slobbing it. Since I've been staying home these past couple of weeks, I've worn Kanaloa with my pajamas!!
      Last edited by 86Corvettegirl; 03-21-2020, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• Thanks 86C!
        Second pic of the soufflé earrings-

Name:	7362B17B-DFE4-4AE9-9BF5-3D18527B4728.jpg
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	392570

Comment

• JEG, I love the pearl in a pearl earrings, too. I keep eyeing the pendant necklace, as well.

But I have this one, and I'm wearing it today with a dusty purple T-shirt and emerald earrings.

Name:	IMG_7884.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	392572

Comment

• These certainly perk up the day! It was 30* warmer here yesterday. It’s only 37* today, and sort of overcast. The cold is fine but the overcast, nah, not so happy. All the bright colors here are invigorating, very uplifting.

Comment

• Beautiful new earrings Jeg.
              Turquoise is such a happy gemstone and you look great 86Corvettegirl, I hope that you have recovered from your fall.
              Your little h pendant and tincup looks great Bweaves.

Comment

• Thanks, Charlotta. I'm getting there. The bruising is slowly but surely going away every day.

BW, I love your little h emerald pendant so much!!! I'm always pleased to see you wear it!!

Comment

• Gorgeous new additions to this thread.

Comment

• Jeg, I forgot to mention how lovely that cashmere scarf from Vietnam is; that coral is so pretty, and pearl-friendly!

BWeaves, it's always a thrill to see the emeralds and pearls in their glory ... the chain, oooh, that chain!
                    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• It's going to be close to 100F this week in Florida. Getting out my summer pearls.

Reborn necklace and earrings wore with a Kojima feather pendant. I'm not sure these two necklaces work together, but I liked them with the fish on the blouse.

Name:	IMG_7891.jpg
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	392574

Comment

• BWeaves you look lovely and your pearl necklaces look light and fresh. Perfect for the warm weather you are having. It is rainy and chilly today. Took the dogs on a hike and worked out in the yard for a bit. Natural color pondslime pearls seemed like the perfect choice to wear today.

Name:	IMG_5010.jpg
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	392577

Name:	IMG_5002.jpg
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	392578

Comment

• I kike those two necklaces together, Bweaves, and love your combo, too, gemandpearlover. Such stylish layering ��

Comment

• No layering for me today - just a big, simple green pendant.

Name:	97205DCA-4B8B-4857-AADC-0C76689DC4C6.jpeg
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	392580

Comment

• Hi Ladies.

Just catching up today, and looking at all the wonderful pearls everyone is sporting. It has been a little hectic in my neck of the woods, so finally was able to enjoy looking through PG today.

Cathy Keshi, your new pearl pendant is opulent ! The glow and the design is stunning. The chain just brings out the colors in the pearl wonderfully.

Pearl Dreams, One of my favorite color combos with pearls, are turquoise. The colors bring out the best in each, and look like a piece of heaven together. When moving I first moved to the desert southwest, I did not own any turquoise, but I did own my pearl collection. Shortly after I purchased a few piece of turquoise and lapis, and found combined with my white pearls, they look fabulous. It was like combining my ying and yang. Now I love combining these lovely southwest gems with my pearls.

Jeg, your new Hisano earrings are gorgeous ! They look lovely with the scarves you brought back from Vietnam. Cannot wait to see what necklaces, and clothing, you will pearl the earrings with in the near future. I am SURE you will look fabulous.

BW, Your reborn earrings and necklace are stunning. Love the pearls and the gold work. Just lovely !!

Gemandpearlover, The two FW necklaces, worn together are the perfect pairing. Worn with that Hunter green colored top, is a brilliant combination ! It brings out the overtones in the pearls, beautifully.

SydK, that is a glorious pendant. It looks so pretty with your shirt, and is the star of the necklace with its color and luster.

Ladies, you bring a little bit of joy to my day with your pearls. Thank you !!
                              Last edited by AzFlyGirl; 03-24-2020, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Thank You, AzFlyGirl, you've been on my mind lately; I can't imagine. I have far more southwest New Mexico silver and turquoise from my trips to visit a cousin, and I've never mixed the 2, in fact most is sitting, unworn. You've given me courage to try mixing with pearls!

BWeaves, I LOVE those neckaces with that fabulous fish shirt. If you're still unsure, maybe try a different chain with the feather pearl, in either length or texture? But I think it looks fantastic as it is.
                                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Working...
                                X