Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
    86C, that's a gorgeous look. Is the jade a dragon eating the pearl sun or moon?

    87F here today. Blue linen, blue pearls, and blue suede shoes (OK, blue suede Birkenstocks).

    [ATTACH]65695[/ATTACH]
    There is a story about the dragon & the pearl but I don't remember all of it. I like to think of the dragon protecting the pearl. I love dragons & phoenix as much as I love octopi.

    BW, you look so relaxed & comfortable!! Your blue pearls are the perfect touch!

    Comment


    • Love love love pearls and Jade!!! Did I mention my love for pearls and jade? FABULOUS.

      BWeaves, blue suede birkenstocks? I'd love to know are they pastel, navy or denim? I've been searching for a pair for this summer. I absolutely live in my birks all summer long.
      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

      Comment


      • 86CG I love your jadeite enhancer.

        BWeaves, you look so refreshing in your cool blues.

        Comment


        • Thank you, JP & Parrot Lady. I love the combination of Pearls & Jade. I would love to find a Pearl & Jade strand. I'm on the hunt for one but haven't found the right one yet. I want only grade A jade which is expensive & somewhat difficult to find, especially with all the treated & dyed jade that's out there. I'm also wearing my celadon jade link with dragon spacers bracelet. No pearls on the bracelet. The bracelet is vintage too, about 50 yrs old.

          Comment


          • I love those green tahitians 86Corvettegirl, beautiful jade enhancer. I also loves dragons.
            Bweaves, lovely blue look. I think blue is my favorite color (and red, green, taupe...anyway mostly blue clothes...)

            Comment


            • I love those green tahitians 86Corvettegirl, beautiful jade enhancer. I also loves dragons. You should check out Oceanscoves instagram. She had the prettiest layout of southseas and carved jadebeads. Was it yesterday or the day before, don't remember exactly. The carved jade was so pretty and the baroque south seas so shine (this sound like an add, it's not). Maybe they are still availble.
              Bweaves, lovely blue look. I think blue is my favorite color (and red, green, taupe...anyway mostly blue clothes...)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
                Thank you, JP & Parrot Lady. I love the combination of Pearls & Jade. I would love to find a Pearl & Jade strand. I'm on the hunt for one but haven't found the right one yet. I want only grade A jade which is expensive & somewhat difficult to find, especially with all the treated & dyed jade that's out there. I'm also wearing my celadon jade link with dragon spacers bracelet. No pearls on the bracelet. The bracelet is vintage too, about 50 yrs old.
                I recently posted some photos on Instagram of a project I'm working on using Jadeite (Type A) beads and baroque SSP.
                http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                Instagram: Ocean's Cove

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
                  I generally prefer smooth pearls, myself, but the ripple pearls wearing ladies of PG are changing my mind. I do love the colors of ripples & will have a strand myself, once I find the right one.

                  Today, because of the rain, I'm taking care of business from home. I'm wearing my green Tahitian necklace (green is so hard for me to capture in pics) paired with one of my vintage Jadite enhancers & the Heather Benjamin beetle wing carved Abalone talon earrings.
                  Great look! Can definitely see the green on the T's.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                    I recently posted some photos on Instagram of a project I'm working on using Jadeite (Type A) beads and baroque SSP.
                    Those Jadeite beads are totally fabulous! Green is my favorite color, but the carving and marbling of color is fab.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                      86C, that's a gorgeous look. Is the jade a dragon eating the pearl sun or moon?

                      87F here today. Blue linen, blue pearls, and blue suede shoes (OK, blue suede Birkenstocks).

                      [ATTACH]65695[/ATTACH]
                      Great look! Soothing and I'm sure cooling with your unseasonable high temps

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                        BWeaves, blue suede birkenstocks? I'd love to know are they pastel, navy or denim? I've been searching for a pair for this summer. I absolutely live in my birks all summer long.
                        Arizonas in Navy suede with bronze buckles and the soft footbed. I bought them off Zappos.

                        Comment


                        • Kojima has a link on her website to beautiful jade pieces, but I'm not sure how to wear them.

                          Comment


                          • Thank you, Charlotta, JP, & 2thdktr. I do love the combination of jade & pearls. I have a few carved pendants that I would like to have taken off their cords & have enhancers put on them so I can wear them on some of my pearls.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                              I recently posted some photos on Instagram of a project I'm working on using Jadeite (Type A) beads and baroque SSP.
                              Yes, I follow you on IG & saw the post. I also have you saved in my Etsy account. Those carved jade beads are really special. The 17mm+ pearl I bought from PP VIP launch & sent to Sheri has put a big dent in my budget so now I'm playing catch up with the funds. LOL I am waiting to see your finished piece. How long are you planning to make it?
                              Last edited by 86Corvettegirl; 02-23-2019, 10:02 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Beautiful blues and gorgeous jade, Bweaves and 86C.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X