Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorgeous pearls as always, Bweaves. And I love your new mismatched studs that I saw on another tread.
    Beautiful colors on the bracelet Jeg.

Comment

• Jeg I love your tea party pearl pics and all your pearls. BWeaves you have such incredible looks- so fashionable.

I am taking the dogs on a long walk wearing an inexpensive strand of freshwater pearls that I strung yesterday. I added a Koi pond pewter accent piece and a gold ball clasp.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0464.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	386480

Comment

• That necklace turned out great Gemandpearllover.

Comment

• Jeg, you Fiji bracelet looks so luscious. You & Red have now caused me to add Fiji bracelets to my never ending list!!!

Thank you, Katbran. I really do love the necklace! It's perfect!

Gemandpearlover, your necklace turned out wonderful & I love the koi pond accent!!

Comment

• Headed to the nail salon to get my nails done for the wedding tomorrow. Just a cashmere sweater with leggings since the rain has not set in so I'm wearing my blue baroque Akoya & white souffle tin cup doubled, matching earrings, & blue Akoya rope.
            Attached Files

Comment

• 86C - love your "ho hum just going to get a manicure" pearls. Your earrings and tin cup are lovely with the blue akoya/souffle combo. The rope is a beautiful complement. I hope you post a pic tomorrow of the pearls you'll be wearing to the wedding. I love your baroque akoyas!!

Comment

• jeg, love love the colors in your bracelet.
                Gemandpearllover, nice job. That koi pond piece just makes the necklace!
                86CG, that's a great look for a grey Georgia day!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                  My bracelet arrived yesterday! This is the Fiji bracelet I arranged during my visit to the PP vault. I love it! I miscalculated because I just estimated the length and I made it too long. Better than too short, though. I’ll have to decide on a of couple pearls to remove and rearrange it.

[ATTACH]65505[/ATTACH]
                  Jeg the colors on your Fiji pearls are so vibrant and colorful. A wonderful addition to your fantastic collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bcm21mk View Post
                    86C - love your "ho hum just going to get a manicure" pearls. Your earrings and tin cup are lovely with the blue akoya/souffle combo. The rope is a beautiful complement. I hope you post a pic tomorrow of the pearls you'll be wearing to the wedding. I love your baroque akoyas!!
                    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Any excuse to wear pearls!!! The tin cup & matching earrings are from SakuaPearlsAndGems &is about 42" long if I remember correctly. The blue akoya rope is from OceanRhyme. Both are sellers on Etsy.

I will be posting the pearls I wear to the wedding!

Comment

• Parrot Lady, they did the trick today, for sure!!

Comment

• Jeg your bracelet turned out incredible ... the colors are stunning ... have fun rearranging ... leftover pearls = earrings maybe? I wanted to ask about the Tea Party food
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank you, Katbran, Charlotta, Gemandpearlover, 86C, Bcm21mk, ParrotLady and Cathy!

Gemandpearlover, what a fun look for your walk. Can you believe I have a dog who hates to walk?! She’s a skinny little thing, too. Go figure.

86C, love those subtle colors combined. I bet the people at the nail salon loved your look, too!

Cathy, I haven’t decided which pearls to take out yet. I might try one of the big ones in the center and use it for a pendant charm. Or two of the smaller ones. I had lots of finger food for the tea. I’m having another tea party next week with a different group, so I will try to remember food pictures. My friends like to use the tea cups, but I also make lattes because most of us are into lattes rather than tea.

Comment

• Sounds like so much fun, Jeg! My mother-in-law collected tea cups, so we always used those for coffee after dinner, setting the table with them. We all have some of hers spread throughout the family. Have fun!
                            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Love your blue akoyas 86Corvettegirl. Very pretty.

Comment

• Thank you, Jeg & Charlotta. Some of the ladies at the nail salon had to try them on.

Comment

Working...
                                X