Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, BW. This Fiji strand has warmer tones than my other Tahitians so I thought the GSS would be a better pairing.

Comment

• Wow, so many gorgeous pieces posted lately!

Jeg, I love your new HK FWPs! Such gorgeous colors!

86CG, whoa, that is quite a neck full of beauties!

I finally remembered to take pics of what I have been wearing.

Last Friday, I wore my custom Tahitian, GSS and black spinel necklace and GSS drop earrings, both from PP:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Black spinel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	384065

Today, I kept it simple with a Pistachio ring in 2-tone Embrace setting from PP and a sweet little akoya keshi necklace I picked up from PP at the last Ruckus:

Name:	keshi necklace.jpg
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	384066

Comment

• Thank you, Cathy, annie and Kay!

86C- gorgeous strands, and what a statement together for your dinner.

Kay- so happy to see your post! I love both your looks, but especially the way the vibrant colors on your custom strand are showcased!

Comment

• Thanks, KaySD & Jeg!! I really like the GSS & the Fiji together. I'm very taken with the Fiji & want to get another strand but I don't know if Cees has any more.

I'm trying not to buy anything else & wait for Black Friday sales.

KaySD, I love your custom spinel & SS necklace! And I got one of those delicate keshi necklaces from PP when they had them on sale. I haven't worn it yet.

Comment

• Kay: Your spinel tin-cup is amazing. Love the colors. They really pop, and although the photo doesn't show it, I bet the spinel sparkle like crazy. I love the pistachio ring, too. And small keshi necklace is so delicate, very pretty.

Comment

• Love everyone’s pearls. Mine not as special, but sharing one of my Tahitian necklaces. I haveI have problems catching the colors when I take selfies, but I tried my best.

Name:	85810A28-37E6-4A82-BCB2-C6DE5CDB89F5.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	384071

Comment

• So nice to see you and your lovely pearls, KaySD That GSS, Tahitian and black spinel is a showstopper ... the colors are outstanding !!! I think I need a sweet little akoya keshi necklace, sigh ...
                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Mtummynear, you Tahitians are beautiful -- look at that luster!

Comment

• Mtummybear, your Tahitians are beautiful & special! They have great luster.
                    Last edited by 86Corvettegirl; 10-30-2018, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mtummybear View Post
                      Love everyone’s pearls. Mine not as special, but sharing one of my Tahitian necklaces. I haveI have problems catching the colors when I take selfies, but I tried my]

Mtummybear- your Tahitians ARE special! I love Tahitians of every kind and the rings and lines give them that added character.

Comment

• I have spent a couple days in Tahitians, too!

Multi strands- the shorter strand from POJ and the longer strand from an Intergem show.

Name:	6FF5B71D-C863-4753-A055-248BB2603B91.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	384075

Worn the next day with a pendant from Mark Kaneshiro (Mark Kane Designs, Hawaii)

Name:	DA350F8F-706B-4B20-A8CE-F845614F6852.jpg
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	384076

Name:	06404022-4919-428B-9F8C-471EABED0FD2.jpg
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	384077

And the Pumpkin dolls wanted in- wearing Kamoka’s.

Name:	185BF6EB-667F-4964-8354-09BF0844FB1E.jpg
Size:	174.3 KB
ID:	384078

Comment

• OMG, pumpkin dolls! In pearls! Love! And the T's are gorgeous.

Comment

• Jeg, your Tahitians are beautiful!! I love the colors & lengths!

I changed it up from Tahitians today. I wore my white Soufflé necklace from Sakura with white pearl hoops from PP to physical therapy today. Made for a nice casual look.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Beautiful pearls everyone!

KaySD, I love your Tahitian, GSS and black spinel necklace.

Comment

• Thank you, BWeaves and 86C! I didn’t have my Tahitians out much during the summer, so it was fun to wear them. And in layers since it’s cooler.

86C, I like your casual look today, even though it looks dressy to me! The overall look is so nice and light, even with big pearls.

Comment

Working...
                                X