Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you everyone for the compliments.

Comment

• Kojima Kasumi pendant and earrings. Oceans' Cove Tahitian and Tourmaline necklace. I've decided to name this necklace TNT. I think the colors show up really well on this natural linen blouse. This one's from Ann G Linen. They've been very nice and contacted me to make sure I was ordering the right size before they shipped. Great customer service.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_912.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.4 KB
ID:	383995

Comment

• That's a stunning look BWeaves ... WOW!
        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Jersey Pearl told me that the colors on these Tahitians were amazing, and she was right. And they're really shiny, too. The tourmalines go perfectly with them. I'm thrilled with it. Thanks JP!!!

Comment

• Really really lovely necklace BWeaves
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• TNT is a great name for this necklace since the colors are explosive. It looks fabulous on this new top & looks great with your Kojima pendant & earrings. You look stunning.

Comment

• TNT is a perfect name for the color explosion!

Comment

• I fell in love with this color green Tahitians, even though they're a little small (8-11mm). Hubby bought them for me but said they're for Christmas & I can't wear them til then. I don't think I'll wait that long. I'm now looking for a pair of earrings, preferably dangle, to go with them. It's really hard to capture the color, I even tried the white cup trick, but they are a deep green, not pistachio.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Very pretty. Today's Christmas? Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                      Very pretty. Today's Christmas? Right?
                      Hahahahahaha!! That's what I'm thinking!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                        Kojima Kasumi pendant and earrings. Oceans' Cove Tahitian and Tourmaline necklace. I've decided to name this necklace TNT. I think the colors show up really well on this natural linen blouse. This one's from Ann G Linen. They've been very nice and contacted me to make sure I was ordering the right size before they shipped. Great customer service.

[ATTACH]62916[/ATTACH]
                        Wow, that looks fabulous on you! And that linen is so pretty.
                        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• 86CorvetteGirl, on my monitor the pearls are showing a blue green. I think they look lovely!
                          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• JP, it's really hard to capture the color. The do, at times in certain lighting, look blue green. They're a very special stand & I wish he had 2 because I would have made sure I bought both so I could layer them.

Comment

• BWeaves, your new necklace from Oceanís Cove is so beautiful! I see green and pink overtones everywhere! It really suits you and looks amazing with the Kojima pendant and earrings. The whole ensemble is so pleasing against that lighter colored fabric.

Comment

• Vibrant green is hard to photograph in pearls. I can’t capture it in my Tahitians, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X