X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks so much, 86C!!!

Comment

• Yesterday, the Hamataschen and my natural white Hanadama rope worn with my white gold Mikimoto huggies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_84f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	383290

Today, my 10 mm baroque blue akoyas from PP and my Ruckus tin-cup from Kojima, worn with Kojima blue freshie drops on my own hoops.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_850.jpg
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	383291

And I just got my new Ruckus Ring about 10 minutes ago. SoC pearl from Douglas set in the Frost setting from PP.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_851.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	383292

Name:	fullsizeoutput_853.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	383293

Yeah, I posted it everywhere. I'm thrilled with it.

Comment

• BWeaves....you look fantastic! Love the tin cup, so perfect for the hot, humid South! I've been wearing some of mine lately, too. That SOC ring is mesmerizing!! It's so beautiful!!!

Comment

• What drew me to this particular SoC pearl was its depth. Not only did it have amazing colors, but you can see INTO it. It's like there are layers and you can see through to the layers underneath, and the colors just swirl as you move the ring around and look at the pearl from different directions. I absolutely cannot wear this ring while driving. Too distracting.

Normally I wear woven silver jewelry to my weaving guild meetings, but today I'm wearing pearls, because I didn't want the ring to be lonely. Tricolor gold bracelets from Mom.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_85b.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	383302

Everything is from Kojima except the ring which is Douglas' SoC pearl in PP setting. The ring needs a name.
          Everything Bagel rope, SS Tincup, Tahitian Keshi Tincup, Kasumi pendant, and Kasumi and amethyst earrings.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_85a.jpg
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	383303

Name:	fullsizeoutput_859.jpg
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	383304

Comment

• Ohhhh I love it all of course, but that frost setting...I've had my eye on that for SO long. It is stunning!!

Comment

• At Ruckus, I met Karen at the airport and she had the Frost setting in rose gold with a perfect white SS pearl, and I just thought, "That's what I want." It was gorgeous.

Comment

• Tonight, my son wanted to take me out to dinner at a Korean Steak restaurant so I wore my Tahitian & South Sea ombré strands, Kojima Waterfall necklace, White South Sea & diamond earrings, & my Tahitan/Sapphire ring.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Wowza! Stunning.

Comment

• Going out to dinner in style, 86C!

Comment

• 86 C- beautiful combo!

Comment

• Thanks BW, Jeg, & 2thdktr! Pearls always make me feel so good! I thought the Kojima waterfall looks good with the ombré strands without being too much.

Comment

• Thanks to the our special fun time...Click image for larger version

Name:	souffle earrings.jpg
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	383349 Love my new earrings
                          Très Jolie Perles

Comment

• Great earrings, KMFDallas!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
                              Tonight, my son wanted to take me out to dinner at a Korean Steak restaurant so I wore my Tahitian & South Sea ombré strands, Kojima Waterfall necklace, White South Sea & diamond earrings, & my Tahitan/Sapphire ring.
                              WOW! I am in love with your Tahitian and SS ombre necklaces! Regal!
                              please show the ring too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masik View Post
                                WOW! I am in love with your Tahitian and SS ombre necklaces! Regal!
                                please show the ring too!
                                Thank you, Masik. I love the ombré look. I looked on Cees site but didn't see anymore ombré Akoyas. I'm going to have to email him & ask.
                                Here's a picture of the ring I wore last night. Let's hope it doesn't post upside down. LOL
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X