Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm wearing my new Miki Akoya pearls and Pearls of Joy silver metallic fireball pendant today! I love how they look together. I'm also loving pearls with polka dots!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	359389

Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	359390

Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	359391

Comment

• Lovely look Newberry ! (have to be fast..comp keeps changing your name to Dewberry lol ) The white really lifts the whole look!
      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSeeker View Post
        ...wish there was a like button next to all of these pictures!
        I so agree!
        Love them all for their diversity, great thread.
        Happy Huku
        Queensland
        Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
          Don't know how I've missed this thread until now.

Happy Huku, these are so lovely (re: your PP akoyas strand.) How long is the strand?
          Thank you! Have just dug out the invoice - 17" plus clasp about 18"? 6.5-7 AAA rose overtone. Love 'em!
          Happy Huku
          Queensland
          Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by hanadama View Post
            I'm wearing my new Miki Akoya pearls and Pearls of Joy silver metallic fireball pendant today! I love how they look together. I'm also loving pearls with polka dots!
            Agree! The polka dots are fun and of course the pearls beautiful!
            Happy Huku
            Queensland
            Australia

Comment

• Happy Huku - Those are impressive Akoyas and I love them with the print top! I need more color!

baby nurse - Your pondslime and square necklace is so unique and looks great on you!

newberry - Oh you must share how you made this torsade up! It must have been a very special night indeed!!!

hanadama - Pearls and polka dots go so well together - great look!

Comment

• First I want to thank Sarah for the opportunity to share these new pieces with you. Beautiful pearls and excellent customer service as usual!

I think I mentioned I bought a 16mm pistachio Tahitian from Kojima and Sarah found the perfect enhancer to go with this pearl. It's 18k gold with a very small champagne diamond at the top. I love that it's longer than most other enhancers I've been looking at. I wore it on a black cord and also with my pistachio Akoyas. I'm not sure about the pistachio pairing, maybe it would look better on white ones? I love the way the pearl changes in different lighting!

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	359397Click image for larger version

Name:	044.jpg
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	359398Click image for larger version

Name:	045.jpg
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	359399Click image for larger version

Name:	074.jpg
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	359400

Comment

• My second treasure from Kojima are SoC mabe pearl earrings. These are true chameleons and these pictures are taken outside on an overcast day but the colors pop!

Name:	033.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	359401Click image for larger version

Name:	040.jpg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	359402Click image for larger version

Name:	038.jpg
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	359403Click image for larger version

Name:	055.jpg
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	359404

Comment

• Pkinnew, LOVE your new big silvery Tahitian pearl ... WOW! I'm so glad you got that (my husband is overjoyed you're the one who got it and not me LOL); I think it looks great with the cord and on the pearls; that's a very nice enhancer! And those Sea of Cortez earrings ... oh, just so yummy ... Congratulations
                    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• pkinnew -- Absolutely stunning! You should see the smile on my face!

Today -- WSS with Bauhaus earrings (PP):

Name:	neck shot 4-6-15.jpg
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	359406

Name:	bauhaus earrings with WSS.jpg
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	359407

Name:	close-up 4-6-15.jpg
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	359408

Comment

• Pkinnew, BAS, and hanadama, your pearl pairings are beautiful!!

Comment

• Hanadama, your fireball pendant and akoya earrings have beautiful luster and look great on you!

Pkinnew, I'm glad you bought that stunning pistachio Tahitian and plucked it out of temptation's way. I love it best on the akoya.

BAS, the WSS are breathtaking!

Comment

• Originally posted by Happy Huku View Post
                            Thank you! Have just dug out the invoice - 17" plus clasp about 18"? 6.5-7 AAA rose overtone. Love 'em!

Well, they suit you very well so I can see why you like them!

Comment

• Pkin- that pendant is a beautiful pearl ! I think it looks wonderful on the black and I think , from the photo, that it looks perfect with the pearls. In the photo the colours seem fine together .. do you feel that you need the white for more contrast? Looks darn gorgeous to me ! lol

BAS - big fat white SS pearls...how can you go wrong ... always fabulous !
                              https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                              https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Ooooh, BAS ... there THEY are! I'm SO glad I got to see those WSS in person
                                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Working...
                                X