Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWeaves, I really love your keshi necklaces from Kojima. They look great worn together.

Comment

• BWeaves those 2 keshi tincup necklaces look fabulous worn together!
      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank you katbran for the compliment about the aqua rope.

I'm still on the fence about my round Tahitian rope, mostly because of the color. I'm wearing it at home today in a monochromatic look with my heather grey top. I'm loving the round pearls (I only have one other strand of Tahitian rounds) and the change in size from front to back is well done.

The front pearls are a nice 10.5mm...so no complaints there

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4599 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	379694

We have good light here this afternoon so I've been taking a few pictures. Here they are in the "light box":

Name:	IMG_4665 (2).jpg
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	379695
        Last edited by annie; 12-16-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• BWeaves - Those two Kojima keshi station necklaces look fabulous together.

Annie - That is a gorgeous Tahitian round rope, but I don't think it is at its best against your grey top. I bet it will pop against a white shirt, for example.

These are real Fiji pearls, but I used two bracelets, a pendant, and an extender to assemble a "faux" necklace. Just for fun on a casual Saturday at home.

Name:	20171216_155535.jpg
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	379696

Comment

• Wow Red! I love your Fiji necklace! The colors are beautiful. I didn't understand the fuss when I saw them for sale this week...but seeing a real life shot changes my mind.

Comment

• Thank you, Annie. But, remember, these Fiji pearls were selected one by one for the most vibrant colors. Premade strands are at a disadvantage as they may contain pearls that I would not have chosen for my bracelets.

Comment

• Thanks Red for the clarification! You choices are beautiful.

Comment

• Red, your Fijis are amazing. I love them.
                  J.

Comment

• Red- how creative to put together the bracelets and extender to get that fantastic necklace. Your Fiji pearls really pop and show how gorgeous they really are. I agree with you about the pre-made strands.... I did order one, but I am waiting to see if I will fall in love with it when it comes. Of course, I did fall in love with the Fiji tin cup I just bought. But yours are spectacular.

Comment

• Tonight I'm wearing my baroque Tahitians from PP and 9mm studs from Jacques. I was feeling green!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I love your improvised necklace ! What a good idea! I'm a big fan of extenders - you could consider have one made with three small Fiji . Those are wonderful pearls and I totally agree about choosing them individually. Only way to get the size and colour combinations that you want ... when you are spending that much money you need it right. You certainly got it right with those bracelets !! Beautiful !

Lary- lovely circled Tahitians - very colourful. They are great for colour bands aren't they ! And those earrings just glow green !
                        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Red- the colors of your Fiji pearls are real standouts!

Lary007- love the greens!!

annie- you have some beautiful T ropes!

BWeaves- I can’t keep up with you. You are sure adding some wonderful pieces to your pearl collection!

Comment

• Thank you for the nice comments on my impromptu Fiji necklace.

Today I'm wearing festive holiday colors with my new freshwater white souffles from PP. The earrings are white SS keshi from Eastern Trade Winds in Bali with the design by Catherine at Stephen Vincent Designs in Minneapolis. The bumpy white pearls seem to go well together.

Name:	20171217_114041.jpg
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	379751

Comment

• Wow, Red ... all your new pearl photos are wonderful, especially the FIJI and those new souffles in the last photo. I wasn't sure I "got" big souffle necklaces till I saw that photo; fabulous on you!
                              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Too busy (or lazy ) to take a new photo today...but I'm wearing my WSS necklace from Pure Pearls:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X