Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks so much, everyone! The little critters wanted to keep the baubles, so I’ll let them play for awhile.

Annie, the two rings look great together. Love Kamoka.

Sanippy, your whole look is wonderful. That’s a winning combination.

Comment

• They heard the magical word “Kamoka” and got into some of the Kamoka stash...

Click image for larger version

Name:	129CBB97-B678-4958-A47D-11362E597474.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	378967
      Last edited by jeg; 11-05-2017, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Love the critters!
        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Well, you must have sent me some luck, because yesterday the rings were too tight, but right now, they fit! My hands are cold, so that could have helped...

Here are the rings from an older photo since it's too dark. They've been seen around a lot on the forum!

Name:	my favorite rings.jpg
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	378969

Comment

• Thanks everybody! And Lugana keep the compliments coming hahaha!

Comment

• JEG, that is SOOOOOO cute.

Comment

• jeg, SO cute!

annie and GemGeek, now you two have me obsessing over getting some pearl stackers. Your rings are gorgeous.
                Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• I love this thread (and I'm learning so much about different types of pearls and how to wear them).

This was my first "real" pearl purchase and I LOVE them! A custom piece made for me by The Last Pearl on Etsy (she is in Spain and was great to work with). They seem to be of very good quality to me. Better than those I have seen in jewelry stores around here anyway.. There are 4 Tahitians set with hematite beads on a 17" strand. I think the pic on the paper towel really captures the colors best.

Name:	pearls purple shirt.jpg
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	378973

Name:	pearls grey sweater.jpg
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	378974

Name:	pearls up close.jpg
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	378975

Comment

• Thank you JerseyPearl, Battah and BWeaves!

GemGeek, that abalone ring is spectacular! I can relate to rings fitting one day and not the next. I have taken to buying my rings in a bigger size so they fit different fingers depending on the weather.

Eclecticgrl, what a great choice for your first pearl! Tahitians go with everything!

Comment

• Wow I am so far behind on this !! Between getting the house on the market and birthdays..its been a busy two weeks. I'm tired of cleaning !!

So, I think I need to start with Annie - Love the little Tahitians !! So sweet !!

GemGeek ... That centre pearl does look a bit like a heart ! Its a very pretty necklace, I am sure you gets lots of wear out of it !

jeg - Very pretty pearl rings..I like the wave band !

Azurazzy - Always the WOW factor from you !! That seahorse is fabulous ! And the pearls..gorgeous of course !!

Sanippy - The necklace combo is perfect ! And your little earrings ..wonderful. I like making those and when I find my stash of Keshi from Cees I'm going to crank some out !! lol
                      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Eclecticgrl, what a beautiful necklace. It looks like it goes with everything.

Comment

• Thank you everyone for the compliments on my rope and rings.

GemGeek, I love your colorful rings!

Eclecticgrl, Welcome!

Comment

• Lugana, sorry I missed your comment above! They really are such special pieces. I treasure them <3

Annnnd friends, last night I was reminded of how much I dislike stringing soufflés!! My advice is, when you buy them, have the seller string them for you because OMG what a pain. Love these John Tu mini-soufflés though!

Name:	D2E8C72D-7CBC-4E9F-8E8B-231520F8EFC4.jpg
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	379001

Comment

• Beautiful! My only experience with soufflé pearls was not a positive one...the stench coming from them was so horrible I ended up not using them (gave them away).
                              http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                              Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• JP that happened with the first batch of souffles I ever worked with - not so bad that I chucked them but I definitely had to clean them out. These don't seem to have a smell. But another downside is I couldn't really wash them like I usually do before stringing, to get rid of the rest of the dust. I didn't want them dribbling water forever...

Comment

Working...
                                X