Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like what you have done with that, Battah!

Amti, the two strands of Tahitians are very different. The pastel Tahitians are very taupe/champagne. The Seaglass necklace is silvery blue/green/gold with high luster. Thanks for asking- I wouldn't have thought to compare them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	378434

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	378435

Comment

• Battah - love that keshi GSS necklace ! Gorgeous!

jeg - both those strands are wonderful..isn’t it great to have such different pieces !
      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Battah, oh I really love that keshi and gssp combo in a rope!
        Jeg, what lovely eye candies you have. Gorgeous.

Comment

• I love the Sea Glass necklace. By the time I pinged Sarah it was gone. But I still get to see it, so all's good.

Comment

• Thank you so much amti, Katbran, jeg, and Pareltje!

jeg those Tahitian colors are so soft and dreamy. Lovely.
            Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Gosh, when put side by side, the colors are all so different, but yet, they look beautiful together too!

Comment

• My angelskin coral and baroque freshwater double strand that I just posted in the recycled jewelry challenge thread, with an extra pic that actually shows the pearl colors. They're SO hard to photograph!

Name:	IMG_3792.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	378440

Name:	IMG_3797.jpg
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	378441
                Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• OMG, that last photo is amazing!!!

Comment

• Look at those metallics! So shiny.

Comment

• Chocolate Tahitians Today

I finally found a blouse that really compliments (at least I think so) my subtle natural chocolate brown Tahitians. I bought this strand a year ago and unfortunately seldom where it. The baroque Tahitian pendant also shows coppery brown tones. The pearls are 10-12mm. I am also wearing an antique rose gold watch chain doubled over.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• What a lovely autumn look, Luvglitz. The pearls are stunning with that new blouse ... and OOOH that rose gold watch chain!
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank you Cathy

Comment

• Thanks Katbran, Pareltje, BWeaves, Battah, Amti!

Luvglitz- I hope you get more wear out of your chocolate Tahitians now. They look great with that top!

Battah- I like your redo! I’ll have to take a look at the other thread to see how it originated!

Comment

• Yesterday I had a heck of time trying to figure out what pearls would go with that T-shirt. The neckline is off center, so most necklaces looked "wrong." The horizontal lines of navy and white also did not play nice with pearls. I ended up with my Tahitian keshi tin cup and opal and Tahitian drop earrings, both from Kojima Pearl.

Name:	IMG_3688.jpg
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	378465

And Brady from PP told me that the pistachio ropes from the Hong Kong trip didn't work out. They couldn't match up enough pearls for them, so that money goes back in my pearl budget. So, I wore my tiny pistachio akoyas from last year's Ruckus (2016) with The Swan on the gold choker. And my blue grey drops from Kojima on my oval hoops.

Name:	IMG_3697.jpg
Size:	126.0 KB
ID:	378466

Name:	IMG_3698.jpg
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	378467

Brady also told me that someone snagged the Screamer necklace and both of the pearl on pearl tin-cups during the live Facebook Tahitian sale thing. Unfortunately, I was watching it an hour later, as I couldn't watch it during work. If someone here bought them, I want neck shots so I can enjoy them vicariously. Please.

Comment

• BWeaves, those pistachio vietnamese akoyas are my favourites, so lustrous!

T bracelets with spinel,zoisite, and amethyst for me today.

Name:	tbrace.jpg
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	378487

Name:	tbrace2.jpg
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	378488

Comment

Working...