Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my goodness, SunSeeker, what a delicious little squishy face! Congratulations <3
    Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Congratulations, Grandma

Comment

• SunSeeker,

Yes It was a fun wedding! Oh look at the baby "pearl" along with the Kamoka pendant. Congratulations! Happy to hear everyone is doing well.
        Cheers,
        Ash

Comment

• Originally posted by Ash View Post
          Oh look at the baby "pearl" along with the Kamoka pendant. Congratulations! Happy to hear everyone is doing well.
          That's exactly what I was going to say. Congratulations, SunSeeker!!!

Comment

• Tears of joy for you here, SunSeeker ... congratulations!
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Congratulations, Grandma Sunseeker! Much happiness to you and your family!

Comment

• I am trying to catch up quickly – there are so many gorgeous pearls, but I do not have time to comment on them all.

SunSeeker, Congratulations on your precious new grandbaby!

Pearl Dreams, I am so sorry to hear about your husband’s injury. I hope he is continuing to progress well in his recovery. I am glad to hear the corporation is paying his full pay without hassle. (Of course, they are probably worried about getting sued.)

Battah, your son is such a cutie! He distracted me from the gorgeous goldens, lol.

Comment

• Thank you everyone! It's a joyous time right now

Comment

• SunSeeker, your photo made my entire evening! What a beautiful baby...congratulations on your growing family and best wishes for a very long and healthy life, bright future, and much peace, love and joy!
                    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Ah, with my slightly blurred vision I thought it said 41 grandchildren and I had a small heart attack as I tried to work out those numbers lol

What a little darling !!! Very best wishes for a happy healthy future !!!
                      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Congratulations, SunSeeker. A beautiful baby.

Comment

• This is a pendant from the Tahiti Pearl Market/Margo Pearls. Sadly they closed their store in Hawaii, but still have several locations in French Polynesia. It is made up of individual slides and can be worn with any number and in any configuration. This was originally a pair of earrings that I took apart. There was a pendant in this style, but the pearls were too big for my liking. I was going to choose pearls to have it made up in yellow gold, but I kept coming back to the combination in these earrings. The salesman said the jewelry that is made for all their stores comes from a selection of pearls from 7 farms, so they have lots to choose from. I have looked at ready made stock with different eyes since then. I'm also happy I went with the white gold because it seems to highlight the colors better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	378269

Name:	IMG_3886.jpg
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	378270

Name:	IMG_3887.jpg
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	378271

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	378272

Comment

• KayD, thank you. He returned to the Dr. for follow-up but the finger has not healed enough for the stitches to be removed yet.

I wore my WSS circled baroques from Ashley (Pure Pearls) today. I got these during her sale 2 summers ago.Click image for larger version

Name:	WSS necklace.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	378274

Comment

• Pearl Dreams, I really love those plump, lustrous ringed WSS pearls ... so beautiful! Hope your husband's finger continues on a good healing path, even if slower than I bet he'd like.
                              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• PD, your SSP are stunning! Wishing your husband a speedy recovery.

Comment

Working...
                                X