This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asurazzy View Post
    Ooohhhh!!! I can personally show u where I get that massive pearl! It wasnt a big shop. It was one of the shop at paddys market that sells pearls. You chose your pearl, chose settings, they will drill it n put on the setting for u. Or made your jewellery in Cabramatta, its not that expensive. Made your own design, chose ur gold crt 9 or 14 or 18 ct. Then 2 days later...voila!! I asked how much to make a pearl ring with 14 ct solid gold only cost 200 Australian $ or 158 US$. (My own pearl with gold setting from them). Total cost about 300$ with the pearl n the gold n cost to make. What can you get with that price online? Probably pearls set in silver or gold filled or gold plated or leather.
    Oh sounds amazing! Thanks for that. I'm off to Paddy's this weekend to check it out... I'm looking to get some knotting done. I've been practicing myself but my attempts are a bit shoddy... I doubt I'll be able to do the Tahitians justice...

Comment

• I keep getting stuck in "more is more" mode. With or without the pendant?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2539.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	376856
      Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Looks good both ways - I'd go with whatever your mood is at the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicadalady View Post
          Looks good both ways - I'd go with whatever your mood is at the time
          I always fall into "more is more" mode and just pile things on - I think that's my default mood! haha.

Comment

• Definitely "more"
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• JP, you're speaking my language!

Comment

• My default mode before PG was a small, elegant akoya strand with akoya drop earrings ... now look ... multiple ropes of Tahitians, FW ombre ropes, giant GSS keshi and harvest rope ... I'm blaming you all lol ... so I say "WITH", Battah
                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Lol Battah did you see my NYC mini ruckus pic? I'm in the camp of "More is still NOT ENOUGH!!!!!"

Comment

• Cathy and Purr, yassss I love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Purranha View Post
                      Lol Battah did you see my NYC mini ruckus pic? I'm in the camp of "More is still NOT ENOUGH!!!!!"
                      Oh Purr you make me smile

Battah more is just the perfect way to go. BTW both ways work just go with how you feel at that time.

Comment

• Well I'm definitely the odd person out here..I'd say without ! lol But better 'stylists' than I are voting to go for it !! So don't listen to me

Purr- loved your photos!!!
                        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• "..more is more" yes!!

Comment

• Beautiful beautiful pearls there battah ! MORE IS MORE thanks!

Comment

• Thanks, guys! Newberry, you're my inspiration for pendants on bigger strands of pearls! I love how you style yours with enhancers, so I've started using enhancer bails on my pendants to have the option to wear them on pearl strands.

Comment

• Originally posted by newberry View Post
                                Oh Purr you make me smile
                                Newberry miss you!!! Can't wait to see you at Ruckus next year! Definitely coming!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X