Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very pretty BWeaves! I've been using tiny 2-2.25mm black spinel and white topaz beads...they each have such nice sparkle to them! Your interpretation of your mother's piece is spot on! What size are the beads? I wanted to create chain alternatives for larger pendants/enhancers.
    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Wow, so so many beautiful posts lately!!

MSC - great job with the teeny tinies! ..love the ombre effect!

Bailey1856 - those gssp look absolutley lovley on you!

JP - love your sparkly tincup necklace and tassel project. I've been looking for a cap like that!

PW - those Tahitians against your grey sweater just pop off my screen! I also like you keishi & round Tahitian necklace. You could add some gems, but I think there is enough luster reflecting off the keishi that it can stand on its own.

imanit - that claw clasp is jaw-dropping amazing! ... very creative implementation!

BW - love your blue akoyas and topaz strands!

Thank you all for sharing your beauties!

Comment

• Jp and Bweaves thanks for the white topaz examples. Interesting. I have limited real life view od white topaz. So it's great to see your pictures.

Comment

• My necklaces are cut glass, not topaz, but the sparkle is similar. I honestly don't remember what size the beads are, but they are very small. 2-3 mm. I cannot find their shape anymore. They are bicone rondelles, so they almost look like brilliant diamonds with the cutlet cut off. The necklaces are from around 1980.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
            I'm really bad about wearing the same jewelry several days in a row. It's like I rediscover a piece, and then it becomes my favorite for a week, and then I rediscover another piece and that one becomes my favorite for a week. I'm not very good about wearing something different each day.

So, the Kojima blue grey drops with the topaz in the huggie part are back on today, but this time with The Swan.

[ATTACH]50866[/ATTACH]
            BWeaves, I do this too. We are indeed creatures of habit.

Love the drops. Love the swan. Just gorgeous.
            Last edited by Sanippy; 05-03-2017, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• PP's 20% off everything has started (I think) and I snapped up another strand of 8-10mm silver ovals. I love my silver rope, made up of an 8-10mm strand and my babies. But I really really miss wearing my babies as an 18" necklace. The steep size graduation was also bugging me. I'm hoping the new strand will be a good match for the rope!

Rope:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	374514

New strand:

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	374515

My babies!! Can't wait to wear them like this agin.

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	374517

Name:	image.jpeg
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	374516

Edited to add: NO MORE pearls for me!!!
              Last edited by Sanippy; 05-03-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hanadama View Post
                Edited to add: NO MORE pearls for me!!!
                HAHHAHAHAHHAHHHA! What? HAHAHAHHAHA! No. I'll see it when I believe it.

I'm trying to hold off buying any pearls until Ruckus when I can see the whole vault in person.

Comment

• If I had $1 for every time I said that....well, I'd be able to buy more PEARLS!
                  http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                  Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Lol I should at least attempt to show some restraint!

Comment

• Little h pendant and pistachio baroque akoyas from PP.

Name:	IMG_2870.jpg
Size:	122.7 KB
ID:	374522

Comment

• LOL ... "NO MORE PEARLS" ... not ever going to happen
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Stunning BWeaves!

Lol so true Cathy!

Comment

• JerseyPearl et al: Good sources for the "GOOD White Topaz" ? I've never seen white topaz that impressed me, so I'm sure I've never seen the good stuff, because if it impresses JP ....
                            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• BWeaves, lovely crystal necklaces! I have a few, nothing quite like that. I especially love when you find a nice vintage one, strung on that fine silver? chain.
                              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• 'No more pearls '. Pffffft ! A likely story ! ' No more pearls this month' ..that I could believe ..

BWeaves ..those pistachio pearls are so right for that amazing pendant! I can't get over the size of that Soufflé !
                                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Working...
                                X