• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

Those blues just GLOW!!! I love the faceted bead on the pearl drops next to the diamond pattern on the hoops. I never would have thought to put pearl drops next to gold hoops, but I love the look. This thread is so inspirational.

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
Thank you, BWeaves and Jersey!! :eek: I've caught the blues bug so bad (a bug I'll gladly have) ;) I've really liked the hoops with drops look lately, as long as the drops are either longer or shorter than the hoops. It doesn't seem to work if the two are the same length...

kalmen22

jeg the colours of your fijis are gorgeous!
msc your style is so cool chic and those blues. heart eyes

a couple of days back. simple pearl pendant for mePhotoGrid_1517709879988.jpg

Elisha

20180204_192846.jpg
Jeg, wow.... the colours of your Fiji pearls!
Kalmen, I prefer the simple clean styles too.
My favourite ring of the moment is a simple tahitian pearl (from Jac) with a PP setting. I have had this pearl for a long time but could not decide whether to set it. It is not perfect but the 'flaws' are hardly noticeable with that luster and colour.

Last edited:

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you, Kalmen, Pareltje, Elisha and Sunseeker! Kalmen and Elisha, I like your single statement pearls!

Kamoka harvest bracelet-
A1BF98B0-99A8-4065-BFF1-10E9EAB5C2BE.jpg

Kamoka tin cup-
BC1AC6C0-2E1F-4A35-900B-4DFFC9FE0938.jpg

A better photo of the colors I’ve posted before-
6A77BCF8-8C79-4779-82B8-E85CEB5E9A59.jpg

battah

Kalmen that sleek pendant is just lovely. And BTW I get such a kick out of seeing your adventures on instagram, you have such a fun life!

Elisha, that ring is lovely.

jeg beautiful as always! I especially love the harvest bracelet - that clasp with the center keshi is perfect.

kalmen22

battah hahaha the supposed good life on instag! but I a blessed that I get to do the work I love and still spend time with the kiddos

kamoka sigh. jeg u have some great pieces