This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Karman View Post
    I got a metallic strand of potato pearls that are such colour shifters.
    They look pink in some lighting, gold, and very green in others.
    Strung on shell Beader's Secret with a rose gold clasp

I find it very hard to match this length of jewelry to my clothing, I definitely prefer longer necklaces. But I couldn't get multiple strands of these so it'll just have to be a 17" strand!

[ATTACH]50353[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]50354[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]50355[/ATTACH]
    Wow the colour on these metallics is insane! I can see green, gold and pink. Beautiful! I find shorter strands look good with collared tops. Maybe a sleeveless shirt with a collar for summer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Katbran View Post
      Karman - I think that length looks great on you ... but I know what you mean..some lengths just don't fit the clothes you have...that's why you have to buy new clothes
      Um, that's why you have to buy more pearls?

Comment

• Cathy, Pearly-Whites, Katbran, Karman, hanadama, BW-thank you all for your kind comments!
        Pearly-Whites, I bought the strands from a dealer here in VA and knotted them with beader's secret, of course!
        BW, haha, yes, they are indeed like little suns!
        Last edited by SunSeeker; 04-13-2017, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• msc, I love how the gemstones bring out the color in the SoC earrings. Great job on the loops!
          Karman, the colors in your strand are delightful. I love that you used rose gold, very effective!
          Pearl-Dreams, those T's are wonderful! I love them with blues and greens, all year long!
          hanadama, that strand is beautful!
          katbran, a BAG of Kamokas laying around the office??!!

Comment

• Don't get excited ! It's a very little bag! Lol and I'm sure it will turn up eventually. So many things seem to disappear in there. I'm still trying to find the two CC Keshi necklaces that someone asked about. They have really disappeared.
            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Katbran, that SS drop is dreamy, luscious! Like a huge drop of vanilla ice cream.

Comment

• Metallics today! Studs and fireball pendant from PoJ. These are some of my first pearls.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8332.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.9 KB
ID:	374152

Name:	IMG_8323.jpg
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	374153

Name:	IMG_8333.JPG
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	374154

Name:	IMG_8334.JPG
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	374155
                Last edited by Sanippy; 04-14-2017, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• wow! Very pretty & so metallic!

Comment

• Karman--those pearls have amazing color and luster. They are very different. I love the rose gold with them.

MSC--I have missed seeing your designs and love the Sea of Cortez with the amethyst. The drops are beautiful and I would love to see them on!

Hanadama--Gorgeous metallics!!

Pearl Dreams--not only are you full of excellent advise and wisdom, you have the most amazing Tahitians anywhere. They look lovely with any color and any time of the year!

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                      Fakey, fakey. Mom's Majorica faux Tahitians.

[ATTACH]50226[/ATTACH]

This is a gorgeous set of costume jewelry. But I kept feeling like I am cheating on my real pearls.
                      Plus, the earrings hurt my ears after about 8 hours.

I think I'll see if Sister wants them. I think she might be up for a swap.
                      I'm just catching up here today
                      Bweaves - yr costume pearls look fabulous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
                        Spring has sprung in CT and I am enjoying my summer tops and Tahitians!
                        This strand and my GSS are my 2 favorite strands.
                        I can see why it's your favourite. Great colour size and lustre !

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                          La Perlagrina from Komoka on a 20 inch gold chain, and a Tahitian keshi tin cup from Kojima.

[ATTACH]50345[/ATTACH]

I wore them with my Kojima and opal drop earrings and my Mom's opal ring.

[ATTACH]50346[/ATTACH]

I just finished watching an hour of Newberry's sinfully delicious birthday party in the Pearl Paradise vault in the recorded Facebook video.
                          It reminded me of Ruckus. It looked like so much fun.
                          I love the way your opal sparkles in your ring. I am partial to opals too and so far i own a pair of opal ear studs.
                          After i read your post i checked out the Newberry's birthday PP party video. So nice to see all those pearls. Wish i could see them in person one day! ;-)

Comment

• Hanadama - your metallic pearls pops against your skin colour. Really looks great on you!

Comment

• Msc- yr amethyst and keshi combo is really sweet!

Katbran - the duo colour pearl is just amazing.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20170414_124552(0)-1.jpg
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	374156
                                I was wear ing this sweet little wssp enhancer on my japanese silver chain yesterday. I haven't really figure out how to take good neck shots yet

Comment

Working...
                                X