Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Those keshi studs and bracelets turned out great!!
How would u compare your kamoka keshi studs compare to these?

Me with my kamoka coconut ring.

kamoka coconut ringkamoka coconut ring

I drooled all over that coconut ring when it was on the Kamoka website, but my fingers are finicky about size, and I wasn't sure how hte coconut would fit, as it's not resizeable. It's GORGEOUS.

Kalmen! Your ring is amazing, what a gorgeous, bright green.

The SSP keshi are v similar to my Kamokas, just as lovely but white not silver and a little bigger. I couldn’t justify keeping both so the SSP went to my sister.

keshi pearl studs

Pareltje, what a spectacular sunset!

Sanippy, I love your keshi! I have been wearing keshi posts almost exclusively lately. Yours are great and what a nice sister!

Kalmen, wow, that Kamoka coconut ring!!

So, I made it back home. Quite a bit of excitement being in Hawaii during the missile threat!

I managed to take one pearl photo while there. SS strand -

wearing south sea pearl strand in Hawaii

There was a small bead show yesterday with some pearl vendors. I chose a couple temporary strands of Tahitians and keshi from a local Hawaiian vendor.

temporary strand of Tahitians from a local Hawaiian vendor.

temporary strands of Tahitians and keshi from a local Hawaiian vendor.

Last edited:
Thank goodness you and your beautiful pearls are home safe and sound Jeg!

Great to hear that you and your pretty pearls are safe and sound, jeg. We read about the missile too.

Your SSP are beautiful, they glow against your skin. Love your new Ts too.

Thank you, Marianne, Cathy, Pearl Dreams, Pareltje, and Sanippy! Always nice to be home.

Jeg, beautiful new pearls, and I especially love your SS strand. I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one that travels with expensive pearls.

Luvglitz, I usually only travel with my pendant, but the last few trips I have brought other things along thinking I should really take them out and wear them.

I haven’t unpacked or gotten much of anything else done, but I did manage to knot my new strand of Tahitians!

knotted strand of Tahitians local Hawaiian vendor

wearing knotted strand of Tahitians local Hawaiian vendor

Wow, that new strand is gorgeous; the colors really show up now Jeg!

Lovely job Jeg, and beautiful Tahitians. I especially love that bright, coppery peacock pearl.

Parelje what a gorgeous sunset!

Sanippy I love how your SSP keshi creations came out! They're all gorgeous. I'm loving keshi studs, they're such a fun variation on the classic round.

kalmen add me to the list of people drooling over that coconut ring! The color of the coconut really sets off the pearl.

jeg, as always, beautiful choices! And so glad you're safe, that must have been scary.

Back