Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wow! What a beautiful necklace! Now I would love to see the necklace on a white background to better appreciate the arrangement.
And that pendant is my favorite, too. It's funny how many favorites I have of our member's jewels. Bweave's earrings she got at the ruckus are another favorite.

Love that look, Asurazzy :)

Ooh, GemGeek, what LOVELY earrings ... I look forward to seeing you wear them; they really suit you, and would look so nice with your dark hair!

I will take the tip from Bweaves and try for a better ear shot soon. They do show nicely against my hair. :)

Yellow gold Mikimoto huggies and my Judy Jetson necklace with druzy quartz. I never can capture how much these stones sparkle.

ellow gold Mikimoto huggies and my Judy Jetson necklace with druzy quartz

No makeup, but you get a better idea of pearl size. Now I just need a larger & matching pendant. :)

showing pearl size worn

Yes, it's on here somewhere with the blue and light gold together. And one of me wearing it at a ruckus podium. I won't be able to get my hands on it for a few weeks. The earring pearls are two sizes smaller, so they don't look right together.

Last edited:
Wearing the white strand of South Sea keshi from Eastern Trade Winds in Bali along with my pendant from battah. On my right wrist is a bracelet of Sea of Cortez cultured pearls alternating with natural white hinge pearls. The ring is a Burmese South Sea pearl from Pearl Paradise set with blue sapphires in palladium by T Lee.

white strand of South Sea keshi from Eastern Trade Winds

Sea of Cortez cultured pearls alternating with natural white hinge pearls, ring is a Burmese South Sea pearl from Pearl Paradise set with blue sapphires in palladium by T Lee

Wow Red!!! I do not remember seeing your Burmese pearl set ... stunning; are there more photos here on PG?

Wow Red!!! I do not remember seeing your Burmese pearl set ... stunning; are there more photos here on PG?

Thank you, CathyKeshi. I found another picture in post #5592 of this thread. It makes reference to post #424 of baby nurse's 365 thread, but I didn't want to put any photos in her thread. I don't think I have a separate thread for this ring. I find I am wearing it almost daily lately, probably because it is small and comfortable and, not to mention, pretty to look at.

So that's twice now I didn't remember seeing that strikingly lovely ring Red lol ... beautiful; Thanks!

Red it makes me so happy to see you enjoying your necklace <3

And that South Sea keshi strand is incredible. Love it.

Back