This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, though belated, Kay!

BabyN and Kay, they look amazing on you. Just amazing.

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAY!!! Love the funky rope and the blue dress looks beautiful, too!

Comment

• BabyNurse lovely rope I don't see many photos of you and Tahitian pearls, looks like they also look great on you!
        Kay happy birthday and that's a spectacular rope!

Comment

• Quick photos of the Fiji Keshi ring,
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	364165Click image for larger version

Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	364166Click image for larger version

Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	364167

Comment

• Kell it is GORGEOUS!!! STUNNING!!! OMG I'm SO JELLY!!!!!!! DROOOLLLLL!!!

Comment

• Thanks Purranha. I will try to take some better photos this weekend!

Comment

• Wow that is stunning! I love how the jewels are encrusted on the ring.
                http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Oh wow. oh wow oh wow. (It wouldn't let me post just one "oh wow" and it was right.)

Comment

• Good Lord Kelluvpearls!!! That made my heart flutter! Its gorgeous!
                    WestPearls.com My Shop
                    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• JP, BWeaves and ckrickett thank you for your kind words. It's a wonderful momento especially as I still have very fond memories of the the people and place. Pattye just posted there's a big cyclone passing through Fiji, I hope they are able to minimise the damage and everyone stays safe.

Comment

• Unfortunate that PG does not have an emoticon with eyes that bug out of its face. That ring is stunning!!

Comment

• Absolutely glorious, kelluvpearls!! It has such graceful curves and looks like it's been dipped in pink sugar. YUM!!

Really looking forward to more pictures : )

Comment

• WOW ! ( emoticon with bugging eyes goes here) That ring is a stunner !! baby-nurse is right about the graceful curves... beautiful organic flow to it! Lucky Duck you !!
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Thank you enbcfsrobe, baby nurse and Katbran for your lovely words, I am really happy with how this ring turned out. Let's hope we'll continue to see many gorgeous Fiji pearl harvests in the future.

Comment

• You must be so thrilled with your beautiful ring! Wow!
                                Happy Huku
                                Queensland
                                Australia

Comment

Working...
                                X