Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Nurse, of all the gorgeous ripples you have, the latest ones, silver into pistachio are my very favorite ... such subtle and mysterious, yet dramatic coloring!
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• You must be a cool tone person, Cathy. My first love is pinks and peaches but I'm drawn to blue/green/silver lately

Comment

• Baby Nurse, I am a ... COLOR person. I am a lover of color, all color, any color, ALL color I could never exist in a world of black, white and neutrals, sigh ... I always have twice as much luggage as I should, because ... "How will I know if I feel like wearing red or green or blue next Tuesday ... throw them all in" ... hopeless LOL.
        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Baby-Love, the colorful akoyas and rough yellow diamond rondelles make for a stunning necklace!

Baby Nurse, your shimmering silver pistachio ripples have an ethereal quality, and I still love those Tahitian.

Pearl Dreams, it does look like you are harboring a genie! What a pretty summer bracelet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purranha View Post
            Kay the strand looks AMAZING!!!!! I do hope you will rock a double strand or funky rope to the office one day.
            Have you lengthened any strands yet with the half strand split?
            I haven't done anything with the half strand yet. Between the end of the year rush at work, holiday travel and my mom's health issues, all my jewelry projects got put on hold. PP has my custom brushed YG Orbit clasps in, so I need to make decisions about adding pearls and get my GSS and mixed strands back to PP for re-stringing. I need to choose an earring design too.

Comment

• Kay I hope your mom is on the mend and doing better! Please send our regards.

I am serious envious of all the ladies who can just hop in a car and drive to PP...
              Jeremy & Hisano, please open a NYC showroom!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Sending you a big HUG, KaySD.
                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• I hear you, Cathy! Color is king

Kay, I'm so sorry to hear your mother has had health issues. I hope things are looking up. Sending you hugs, as well.

Comment

• Take care KaySD.

Comment

• Purranha, Cathy, Baby Nurse, Kelluv, thank you for the hugs and well wishes. Alzheimer's is a terrible disease, and Mom is starting to have more bad days as she enters the later stages of the disease.

Comment

• The Dementias are heartbreaking. My Dad knew me for 2 days over Christmas, and I didn't know how to act. I didn't know how long he'd recognize me, and I didn't want to be impertinent.

I'm used to being 'the hospital volunteer' to him, but NOT a CandyStriper, because I'm too old.

Comment

• Been there, and wouldn't wish it on anyone ... Blessings and Hugs, KaySD, Lisa C and anyone else so affected. We're here 24/7 if you need an ear or just some company. HUGS.
                          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• I am so sorry to hear that news Kay.

And ditto what Cathy said.
                            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Kay, I'm so sorry you and your mother are going through this. My mother had Alzheimers as well, and passed away in February after a very sad decline. We had hospice helping the final 2 months.

Comment

• Yes, ditto what Cathy said, too. Lots of caring friends here, whether we've met in person or not.

Reading Pearl-Guide in the early days, 10+ years ago, was for me, a brief, wonderful escape from care giving. I lurked for at least a year before joining in 2005.
                                Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

Working...
                                X