Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've missed quite a few of these beauties, thank you for sharing the splendour!
    Happy Huku
    Queensland
    Australia

Comment

• I like this a lot, BWeaves!! The whole thing is very nicely balanced. Really enjoying the different textures, too!

Comment

• BWeaves, very nice, I think those two play each other nicely, the two chains being the same colour I think helps focus the attention on the pendants.
        Last edited by Tucs; 11-25-2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• I'm wearing my new white metallic FW button studs from Pearlesence. 13.6mm. They are gorgeous and a very good deal. Thank you, Wendy!
          (Sory for the lousy ear shot, but at least it shows the proportions.)
          Attached Files

Comment

• Love those Tucs!!! They look very elegant on you
            WestPearls.com My Shop
            West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Thanks ckrickett!

Comment

• BWeaves -- I think that really works! Using the gold for both pieces pulls it together. Great combo!

Comment

• Great looking big studs! (That came out dirtier than it sounded in my head.)

Interesting earring backs. How do they work?

Comment

• Thanks BWeaves. I think the idea is one puts the part that stands out the most (with a bit of a hole, as seen in the photo) so that it is placed at the top when on the ear, that way it helps the studs to not droop.

Comment

• Great photos everyone thanks for sharing your ideas on how to wear pearls. Tucs your earrings are beautiful!

Comment

• OOOO, Lookie what I got today! Hisano sent me the most gorgeous dark blue strand of 6-7 mm Vietnamese akoyas. I'll give you a neck shot tomorrow.

Here they are next to my regular 10 mm baroque blue akoyas, my 9 mm Vietnamese baroque blue akoyas and The Swan (cause it's also bluish). The background is actually grey, so the photo came out too pink, and doesn't really show how blue they all are.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0319.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	363390

Hisano combined two strands to make an opera length rope for me. One of the original strands was darker and shinier, and one was a bit lighter, but they blended beautifully together. And I requested an orbit clasp because I'm just tired of fiddling with small clasps, and I want to be able to get my pearls on and off quickly and easily. Plus, I really like the look of the orbit clasp.
                        Last edited by BWeaves; 12-01-2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Oooh, congrats! I can hardly wait for neck shots! Wear in health and happiness!!!

Comment

• Lovely, BWeaves! I can't wait to see the neck shots!!!
                            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Although I am a slave to my studio, I decided to take out Big Papa for some fresh air!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2856.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	363391
                              WestPearls.com My Shop
                              West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Hi there, Big Papa! Looking handsome!

Comment

Working...
                                X