Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went out to dinner tonight with my dear husband who snapped this photo of me wearing three strands of golden pearls (one dark drop and two light free form baroques), a golden bracelet and dark golden pearl studs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TriplePlay_0593.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	362516

A better look at my golden triple.

Name:	GoldenTriple_0940.jpg
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	362517

Comment

• Wow! That is an awesome look!

Comment

• Golden perfection Red. Enjoy

Comment

• You already know how I feel about those red! Just Gorgeous!
          WestPearls.com My Shop
          West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Great combination! Now I'm wishing I can have a three-layered look like yours Red, sigh...

Comment

• Cyndayco, I love your white and blue akoyas twisted together! I?m going to have to try that with mine.

Pearl Dreams, the multicolor strand has so many beautiful colors in it and looks lovely on your daughter?s neck. Lucky girl!

Tucs, your Tahitians just glow on you, and your blue baroques look lovely too.

Ckrickett, your new pendant is just great. The pearl has such great colors and luster (total score for $1) and the oxidized silver and diamond moon charm is too cute. (I really want an oxidized silver and diamond orbit-style clasp for a new necklace, but no luck finding one so far.)

Lary, your pearl from Jacques is a real beauty! I admired that one in his storefront.

Red, I am loving your golden look!

Comment

• KaySD, I so wish a mfg would bring out orbit style clasps in more metals, finishes and gem accents!
                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Red -- absolutely fabulous!!!

Comment

• KaySD, I work with a few different jewelry finding companies. one is where I got that charm, they have a lot of different clasps and findings, if you want I can search and see if they have anything similar to what you are looking for.
                    WestPearls.com My Shop
                    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• It's been so hot, I can't wear much. So today was my little BBA bar necklace

Name:	FullSizeRender-101.jpg
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	362532
                      WestPearls.com My Shop
                      West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• What little blue beauties! I am such a sucker for blue akoyas.

Comment

• Here is my new sapphire rondelle and tahitian pearl creation...I think it came out pretty well. Sorry for the crappy photos!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2542.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	362535

Name:	IMG_2529.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	362534
                          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• The photos really stink...this one is really very sparkly in person, and the colors do pop against the dark blue sapphires. Maybe I can get better shots in natural light tomorrow!
                            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Oooooo, rich looking!

Comment

• That is fabulous, JP, even in bad photos. Gorgeous! Can you take some on a white paper towel to see the colours better?

Comment

Working...
                                X