Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Your Hanadamas are Gorgeous and the Pistakios are delicious!!!

@BWeaves I love seeing side by side comparisons of strands! And about the pistachio (pistakio) tahitians...I was really surprised when Mr. Seki said in the live that pistachio colors are not usually popular in the Asian market like they are in western markets. He was such a fountain of information. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to each of the live event guests and gleaning information from them.

As a side note - has everyone gotten their invoices for that last event at Takahashi? I haven't gotten one yet and normally I get one right after. I don't want to email because I know they're probably just busy if they haven't gotten to them yet.

lary007: I got my invoice right away. The day after the event. I haven't gotten a shipping notice, though. I wouldn't worry about e-mailing or phoning them. Do it. They always have someone manning the shop for e-mails, because they are an internet only vendor. It's possible you weren't the first person to say "It's mine." Or you were the first person and you didn't get the invoice and they thought you didn't buy it and it went to the second person. Call them now.

Kamoka today. My summer pearls because it's going to be 99F today, and it isn't even summer yet. The Jurassic Time Traveler pendant (carved Tahitian pearl and fossilized shark's tooth). Mismatched Tahitian stud earrings (peacock and lavender).

IMG_2850.jpeg

IMG_2849.jpeg

lary007: I got my invoice right away. The day after the event. I haven't gotten a shipping notice, though. I wouldn't worry about e-mailing or phoning them. Do it. They always have someone manning the shop for e-mails, because they are an internet only vendor. It's possible you weren't the first person to say "It's mine." Or you were the first person and you didn't get the invoice and they thought you didn't buy it and it went to the second person. Call them now.

Kamoka today. My summer pearls because it's going to be 99F today, and it isn't even summer yet. The Jurassic Time Traveler pendant (carved Tahitian pearl and fossilized shark's tooth). Mismatched Tahitian stud earrings (peacock and lavender).

View attachment 469176

View attachment 469177
Love your Kamokas!
I have a beautiful drop shaped Kamoka I got from Josh back in...gosh! Really?!?!?! That long ago?!?!?!? Like the 8th Ruckus!
Want to turn it into a pendant for my girlfriend.

Thanks, bweaves! I will contact them now. I hope it didn't get sent to the next person!

Update: the lovely Inta got me taken care of!

Last edited:
Today I'm wearing some big Chinese ripples and a baroque blue akoya tin cup bracelet, both from Pure Pearls.
20240507_120333.jpg
20240507_120251.jpg

Back