Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! No droop visible in those photos now!
    That last photo is wonderful. You really caught the overtone colors!

Comment

• Iím glad to see you stopping by again, Pareltje. Always enjoy seeing your pearls. I am doing ok, thank you! Thank you, Charlotta and eolian! Eolian, I am excited for you and canít wait to see your stash from the US. Pearlie Sue, I like the way youíve styled that special clasp! Lisa C. warm and cheery for sure! Very pretty!

Rikitea Tahitians from Cees, Tahitian ring from Hong Kong, and interchangeable pendant slides from Hawaii.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	70E5DBCD-0F2F-43AE-9C13-9EBAF42AD86A.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	396121

Name:	78AFD584-0DF1-4038-9B84-7594676B92E5.jpg
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	396122

Comment

• Dag, Eunice! You all are knockin’ my eyeballs out with the great pearl-looks! I should keep my eyes down and my fists clenched, because I really want to pearl shop after less than 2 minutes on PG....

and then Dag! again, I hit post, and jeg’s dangle shows up enlarged, and fills my whole screen with all that glorious Tahitian color. Have Mercy.
        Last edited by lisa c; 02-06-2021, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• It's been a wile, still druiling about everyone's pearls.
          It loops like a big candy store ����

I'll try everyday to wear something with a pearl but my stash isn't very large, have to buy and make some more��

Mostly i wear a necklace with pearl hanger and studs or dangles.

Name:	20210129_172551.jpg
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	396123

Also maked a few corsages with pearls and a wist corsage with pearls and flowers. This is the try-out. In may i can make the one wich will be worn at a wedding.

Name:	20210129_120148.jpg
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	396124

Comment

• I’ve missed so much in the last few days!
            Eolian, your moms akoya necklace is just beautiful and love your dainty necklace!!

Jeg, those rikitea pearls, the ring and sliding pearl pendants are pure perfection together! Those vivid strong colors is a feast to the eyes!!

Pearlie Sue, you hit the jack pot with that beautiful akoya necklace with that diamond clasp, it looks lovely on you!!

Pareltje, such a pretty and unique bracelet!!

Lovely pendant and studs Rianne, and beautiful corsage! You can’t never go wrong with just pearls alone, they’re timeless and so elegant!!

Comment

• Great to hear that you're doing ok, jeg. You look impressive with your Ts. And their colors make my heart beat faster! I've banned myself for buying more pearls but after I saw your Rikis, I might start bugging Cees again to help me find more pearls
              Rianne, you got a great set pendant and dangles. And what a pretty corsage you've made! You must be a really creative girl.
              Thanks Lilpearl for your sweet words, I wish I could get more SoC keshis....

Comment

• In the mood of wearing my Fiji pearls the day before yesterday. They're from Cees Click image for larger version

Name:	_20210205_155431.jpg
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	396130

Name:	_20210205_155519.jpg
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	396131
                Actually I prefer to photograph my pearls than to wear them

Comment

• Thanks so much Lisa, Lilpearl and Pareltje! Rianne, I think pendants are the most versatile pieces and your corsage is really beautiful. Please share once you create the wedding corsage. Pareltje, I love that Fiji strand you have and the earrings are gorgeous.

I am back in the Bubbles Tahitian strand from Kojima, again, with earrings I made.

Name:	909E2C95-6871-47D9-8F1D-6C7E0F6533AE.jpeg
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	396133

Name:	08E0B9A0-D942-4A69-B6F5-1A83B3CF54EB.jpg
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	396134

Comment

• Jeg, your bubbles are fabulous, such a feast for the eyes. I also love your ikat blouse, it's so elegant .

Comment

• Thanks Pareltje! It’s a really special strand. The colors had me digging in the back of my closet looking for this ancient outfit that I hadn’t worn in years.

Comment

• Oh, thank you! I certainly felt very glam I my pearls. I think I might have taken a bit more pride in my styling in the mornings that I wore my pearls. It inspired me to wear my pretty clothes- I guess I was dressing up for them.

Comment

• Thank you to all the nice comments! This is by far my favorite thread on pearl guide. I love to see how everyone styles their jewelry and outfits, and it gives me ideas for what I'll do when I have more necklaces. I loved the layered look!

Meanwhile, my collection is limited, so my offerings may get repetitive. I wore this the other day. This photo was taken moments before I ruined that duster by spilling paint on it! RIP duster. The pearls were safe, though! I'm an art teacher, btw, so this is a workplace hazard. Which reminds me, in my newbie pearl fever, I never actually introduced myself. My name is Susan, and I'm a long time jewelry addict, though I'm fairly new to pearls. I made some bold claims on another thread about avoiding the beginner collector buying frenzy, due to having collected jewelry for most of my life, but... well... I overestimated my strength of character. I *might* have bought a tahitian pearl necklace that is currently winging its way to me as we speak. At least I know I'm among those who probably understand and have been there, ha ha.

Name:	20210205_232440.jpg
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	396141

Comment

• Oh, the color of those earrings is to die for! Greenish gold is such a rich color. It's just pure luxury!

Comment

• So much eye candy here!!!! Jeg the Rikiteas!!! The Bubble!!! The ikat top!!!! The interchangeable pendants!!! The ring!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Rianne lovely corsage and pearl set!

Paretje love the Fijis!

Pearlie Sue those akoyas are very glamorous! So curious about your new tahitian necklace!

Comment

• Yeah, we know, we know, Pearlie Sue (sympathetic pats), but I have to say I can’t wait to see your Tahitians!

Comment

Working...
                                X