Pearl Paradise November Special

I haven't seen anything as creative as that in a very long time. Great job, Jeremy!

I agree, Knotty. It is a beautiful piece, and well priced.

I totally agree about the quality and pricing. Couldn't do better myself even in China.

I kicked myself when I saw it last night! Mind you, Y style necklace does not suit me due to my chunky neck, so I am not bitter! :rolleyes: :D

I like the clasp though, and may bug Jeremy and ask if he would sell it separately :p

DK :)

You don't have to wear it as a Y and you can ask him to knot it with different pearls if you prefer.

Sascha! How nice of you to come out from hiding!

Do you know if this necklace is appropriate for a bride? I don't know if there are "rules" for wedding pearls, but this set caught my eye when I was browsing through. Maybe I'll start a thread in the wedding section...

I think any bride would be stunning in this beautiful necklace. Their wedding day should reflect who they are, and their uniqueness, individually, and as a couple. If she wants to wear this beauty, or black, or purple with red ruffles......Do It!

Hi Ghostman,

any bride should be lucky to get a necklace with pearls in gem-quality as well as this necklace is very versatile in style. She could do no better...:):)

I don't know if there are "rules" for wedding pearls...

Not that I know of... but, the length of the strand may depend on the neckline of the dress and the wearer - both determine how low a strand of any given strand should fall. Since there is no larger 'center' pearl on the end, it could even be shortened in the back and left as a choker... those tend to find any dress (although not all wearers, fro what I hear).

So.... an adjustable strand like that sounds like a safer bet (if anything is ever safe about wedding presents!)

Just 2c

Thanks for the replies. There is an option for "with diamonds" or "without diamonds". Is the one depicted the one with diamonds? I can't tell whether the clasp is just textured gold or embedded with small diamonds. I imagine the diamonds would just be on the clasp.

I think it's sooo pretty. The clasp sure spices up the classic strand, and so versatile. I thought it's textured gold too. After chatting with Kirsten yesterday, she told me the photo is with the diamond.

Possible coordinating earrings?

Attachments

• 91363050_l_over_1.jpg
    91363050_l_over_1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 44
Knotty those are amazing! It seems like they'd look wonderful with the November special. Are they yours??? Can we see more pics?

General questions to the ladies and gentlemen of discerning taste on here, would you wear the clasp in the front when it is fully extended?

I don't know if you'd call me a gentlemen of discerning taste, but don't like the clasp fully extended. However if the clasp was at the front, but set four pearls back, and complemented by Knotty's earrings, it would be a striking sight on any graceful lady.

Knotty those are amazing! It seems like they'd look wonderful with the November special. Are they yours??? Can we see more pics?

No, they aren't mine. These belong to Iridesse. But I think they would look wonderful together.

Iridesse you say, I hadn't noticed it before. Thanks for mentioning it, it gave me a delightful couple of minutes of browsing.

Back