Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fun strand of big Edisons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVLanghanke
    replied
    Those are so beautiful! How can you pass them up?

Leave a comment:

• ckrickett
    replied
    Those are delicious

Leave a comment:

• pearlescence
    replied
    I turned on the AR and showed one wholesaler the pokemon infesting their office.

Leave a comment:

• bluidragon
    replied
    They are simply gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    I think we've given them a name "Pokeball"...and I like it!

Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
    Those Pokeball Edisons are really lovely...but I wonder if they are treated in any way.

Leave a comment:

• Cees
    replied
    Nice and beautiful but would never buy a strand like this. The price would be high and then the consumers still think that Chinese freshwater pearls carry a different price tag. The strand will be too long in my stock then. Yoko London is able to to sell in this price range but they will not buy this strand because it is not up to their standards.

Leave a comment:

• amti
    replied
    My son tried to download it onto my phone bc he knew I would love it and get addicted. He didn't believe me when I told him I had no memory... yep, thousands of dog photos and videos means no memory for games. I guess that's a good thing, right?

Jeremy, what color do you call those pearls? They are very unique and gorgeous in their own way. That luster and clean surface are amazing, too!

Leave a comment:

• JerseyPearl
    replied
    Those Pokeball Edisons are really lovely...but I wonder if they are treated in any way.

Leave a comment:

• Katbran
    replied
    I'm with BPDDC on this ! I'm not going to start ...it gets too hard to stop lol apparently this place is swimming with little invisible (to me) creatures !

Leave a comment:

• Purranha
    replied
    There are country specific pokemons so Pearlescence you HAVE to get Farfetch'd!!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	368792

Leave a comment:

• GemGeek
    replied
    This is one of those things that you must try on to see if it works with your skin tone. Pattye is right - fig colored pearls!

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    Besides becoming distracted by shiny objects like gems (no joke), I'm a techie nerd...I can just see myself stepping in front of a muni bus or into a bike lane playing pokemon. Not only that here in SF people are getting robbed of their phones/devices while playing. I've opted to avoid the gamer temptation...for now. Back to pearls...stunning colors (did I say that yet?)

Originally posted by pearlescence View Post
    I am. Level 21 and 70. Hk isvpokemon heaven. Hundrexs of stops and everyone has a lure on it all the time.the pokemons just thriw themselves at you in multiples

Leave a comment:

• Pareltje
    replied
    Originally posted by pearlescence View Post
    I am. Level 21 and 70. Hk isvpokemon heaven. Hundrexs of stops and everyone has a lure on it all the time.the pokemons just thriw themselves at you in multiples
    Pearlescence, you're supposed to be buying pearls in HK and not play Pokemon LOL LOL

Leave a comment:

• pearlescence
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlackPearlDudeDC
    replied
    Nah...I just remember the phrase from cartoons I think. No Pokemon go though my brother insisted I do it. Back to pearls, this color is very interesting I did a quick search and could not really find much that resembled...more details please!!!

Originally posted by Purranha View Post
    Bwahhhahaha BPDDC are you playing Pokémon go? What level are you and how many Pokémon have you collected onto your pokedex???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X