Zhanjiang City - The Country of South Sea Pearl

Agustus-Collection

We got the very same 'copy/paste' text with more astonishing details from an raising amount of our buyers... i will just leave it like that for now! :rolleyes: ;)

Chinese seawater pearl, also named as South Sea pearl, is cultivated in MaBe oyster. This kind of pearl has various advantage, big size, perfect round, charming luster and so on. Also this kind of pearl is known as the national treasure.

After more than 40 years development of South Sea pearl culturing in China, we are the frontier in cultivating area and achieve the fruitful production in scientific research, In breeding techniques area, reproducing nacre technique, breeding nacre technique and inserting nuclear technique are all in a leading level, In the amount of pearls production, we have exceed Japan in the recent years and become the biggest producer in the world.

Zhanjiang city has the advantageous natural conditions in all kinds of pearl breeding, what's more, the location of Zhanjiang city is just near the cultured pearl researching center, with nearly 40 years of artificial cultured pearls experience, the annual amount of nacre is fairly large, since 1990s, more than 90% of nacre are provided by Zhanjiang city. Meanwhile, 70% of the South Sea pearl is from Zhanjiang city. So, we can say that Zhanjiang is the South Sea pearl center.

Zhanjiang pearl has a long history with excellent quality, they were the most important trading products in the ancient Silk road. Now a day, two third of the seawater pearls are from Zhanjiang, Zhanjiang has been developed as the center of South Sea pearl culturing, processing and selling. Every year, Zhanjiang government will hold activities to show the wonderful South Sea pearl to the world, for example, civil and economic cooperation activities. The purpose is to display the advantage of subtropical agricultural resources and the subtropical agricultural development achievements, what's more, to enhance the understanding of Zhanjiang, promote economic and cultural exchanges, expand economic, technical and commercial cooperation between Zhanjiang and other countries.

Hello everyone, I am Tyler Byron from China, I am a worker in a pearl jewelry wholesale center with more than 4 years experience, as a Chinese, I am proud of the famous cultured pearl, so if you are a pearl lover, welcome to my mother land, I will bring you to our own pearl farm directly.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5583456

It reads like it was thrown into Google translate and then mixed with a find-and-replace to switch freshwater with South Sea. At least Tyler Byron sounds like an authentic name;)

isn't that the guy from 'Fight Club' ?

It's Tyler Durden, I believe.

I agree with Jeremy, or maybe the writer used article spinner software to create "new" article and submitted it to promote his website (notice the hyperlinked words towards the end). This is common practice among internet marketers, but the article is highly misleading and should be removed from Ezine.

It's English words, strung together - but not really in English.

Pattye, nothing will happen i can assure you that, if you say a sentence a billion times you may actually believe it. ;)

For those who are on the hunt of 50mm Natural Genuine pink baroque south sea pearls, i made it easier for you.. just click buy now http://www.ebay.com/itm/17059921746.../sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=170599217467&_rdc=1 :D

Oh and yes Jeremy, Tyler is THE most common name in China ! Didn't you know that??? ;)

The main problem remains, this is plain fraud and due to the amount of 'sellers' convincing trusting buyers with a simple copy/paste text like that, makes
quite complicated for the rest of us. Not to mentioned the buyers who spend a great deal on south sea aka freshwater pearls.

Tyler Durden used to make and sell soap, so maybe these are soap pearls ?

100% positive feedback..<sigh>
If he is stealing your photos you can complain to eBay and get them removed in the VeRo system

I did actually get a reply to my email, wonder of wonders:

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for your email.

Can you please provide the URL that shows this content was originally
published by someone else?

Thank you,

Does anyone know where the original article might be before it was altered? Thanks in advance!

Back