8.5-9mm

Thoughts?

Thanks!

:)

Attachments

• new pearls 001.jpg
    new pearls 001.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 30
Freshwater? Beautiful luster and orient. It looks like part of the french wire is sticking out by the clasp though. Either that or something is attached to it.

Is that thing sticking out a charm from the company that sold them? I'm guessing these are Freshadamas from PP with the "P" charm.

I love them. I like the sheen the pearls have. Any chance of a neck shot? :)

Yes that is the PP charm--freshadamas. :D

It's my first pearl purchase; for my wedding. I was going to go with Akoya before lurking here and at Pricescope. I'm so glad to have learned about the difference between FW and akoyas, as getting the 100% nacre pearl with such pretty surface and luster to me is more valuable than anything else. I didn't know freshies could be so pretty!

Chenai at PP was great to work with. I had to send back my first freshadama b/c it was a little too ivory/rose for my dress. She picked this one out and this one is perfect for me.

Thanks to the forum for all of the help and education!

Pretty!!! Wear & Enjoy! Congratulations on your Upcoming Wedding!

Cheers
Ash

A smart purchase that you will enjoy for years! A great size and yes, they will be fabulous with a wedding dress!

Fabulous with a wedding dress - and, of course, many other clothes, too!

Absolutely gorgeous! My thoughts?....can I have them when you're done?

Super nice classic piece you will cherish for years. can't go rong with these!

Best wishes for the wedding. We would love to see a photo of the pearls together with the wedding dress.

I love your user name! It could have been "Margaritepath" too ... in the Ancient Greek ... : )

Thanks all. I've definitely got pearl madness now. ;) I've got to stay off of PP's website before I order some metallics or lavender freshadamas now....which almost happened in an email convo with Chenai.

Hmmm...not trying to be an enabler, but the metallics won't be around forever...and they are great looking!

Back