You All See This PP Blog Post???

Sheri -Of course, you got that super-long harvest strand. So perfect. I love it.

Purr-Glad your strand has arrived. Looking forward to how you divide and style it.

Sheri that's beautiful on you! You wear it so easily.

Purr I LOVE our strand!! So many gorgeous pearls ❤️ It was a great distraction from this afternoon...

Purr and Battah great strand choice for the two of you to share. Both of you will have endless hours marveling at these wonderful pearls.

Will you try to keep each half with the matching pearls from across the strand, Purranha ... or just mix everything up? What a delightful dilemma to have.

Wow, Sheri, that is one big impact!

Purr and Battah, looking forward to seeing how you create your own strands!

The main thing is, you have your pearls in hand now. Whatever you come up with will be fabulous- creative minds and beautiful pearls to work with... can't miss!

Wooohoooo, strand has been split, sister strands created, and ready to fly off to Battah soon! Some deeper gold pairs for Battah, and plump keshis for me!

I strung these on soft flex as I may tweak the arrangement a few more times. I used these crazy GLOW IN THE DARK soft neon yellow bumper beads I randomly came across on Etsy that were sold as regular jump rings, but the smallest one is perfect as bumper beads!!! Not bright enough to capture on photos but I checked them out in my close and went WWWHHHEEEEE!!!! Works great with GSSP, and a fun little edge to the strands.

I am making a tin-cup to go with this harvest rope a la Newberry style. Haha it's no secret that I have copied so many of Newberry's stylings! Will post more when I get it done.

IMG_0410.jpgIMG_0411.jpg

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!! Sister strands! <3 and I love the bonus neon bumpers, that elevates the awesomeness of these pearls. Purr, you're the best <3

Oooh, Sheri, that strand was meant for you! I could also see various sea creatures climbing around on that rope :)

FINALLY, Purranha! Your patience is rewarded with loveliness ... just look at those 2 dark gold keshi pearls!!! Stunning.

I remember that strand because of those two dark gold keshi pearls!

Hi All-
Still new to posting and figuring it out. I also was very fortunate to get a Harvest Strand. I watched you all on FB live at the Ruckus and I fell in love. I didn't want one very long so I purchased a 35 inch. Then I saw another 35 inch on the website and bought that one and returned the first. I will be sending it back for a clasp so I can double it. Here is the glamour shot ( hopefully). I'll try to figure out how to take a shot IRL and post.smallharveststrand.JPG

Well, I had no idea what I was doing, lol! I took these directly from my phone and they are upside down and taken in crappy light. Forgive me- still learning!

I would appreciate it if someone has a link on how to post photos directly from the phone (Android)!

I would appreciate it if someone has a link on how to post photos directly from the phone (Android)!

I post directly from my Android phone all the time. The key is to be sure you are using the computer version of Pearl-Guide on your phone, and not the phone version, which is the default program. Then, you upload photos from your phone the same as you do from your computer. One trick I use to be sure the photos are always oriented correctly, is I edit my photos on my phone by resizing a bit. Then upload.

Back