You All See This PP Blog Post???

ZING ... that's just golden wonderfulness beyond words, Purranha!!! Did you put any of your split strands into your half of the Harvest strand for length, or only in the tin cup ... just curious :) ?

The new GSSP tin-cup looks glorious. This indeed was its destiny. I especially like the looks with the drops attached. Both the golden drop, and that amazing blue-white.

Aww thank you ladies! Yah I'm really happy with how things turned out!

Cathy - I kept them separate for now, just for purity and tracking's sake. I may decide to mix it up at some point but I'm happy with them staying in their own family at the moment. I also didn't need any additional length for the rope so that worked out perfect!

I kinda had the GSSP spread pretty evenly throughout with more concentration up front. I may shift the pearls even further down as I have 2 pairs hiding behind my neck that no one will see lol.

Red I think I like the tin-cup with the enhancers, too. So I may end up removing the flowers!
Haha I still remember I named these guys Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee in my Transformer thread!

I've been feeling sorry for the lovely pearls that are hidden at the back of my neck on my Harvest Strand too, Purranha ... we PG people must be the only ones on the planet who feel sorry for our pearls, worry about them getting lonely, lost, forgotten etc. LOL.

I'm in love with what you have done with your GSS pearls. I have been lusting after the findings you use, so thank you for the link to the chain in the tin cup.

Purrhana, I love what you have done with your GSSPs- all the stylings are fantastic. I especially love the flowers that give a visual focal point. And, just the simple harvest strand with the leather jacket is just understated elegance and classy. You have given me many ideas!

Oh, beautiful- very thoughtful to provide the link, Purranha. I am not ready to try my hand at stringing yet, but it is on my list to try.

Purr you're inspiring me. I wonder what a GSSP harvest tin cup would look like..

So, Cathy, thanks to you, I was inspired to style my harvest strand REVERSED today so the poor hidden pearls in the back can come out to play.

Also, I am scraping my closet for cloth that would go with the GSSP color palette lol. I am usually not a yellow clothing girl but it worked out well today!

IMG_0508.jpgIMG_0512.jpg

Love this look, Purranha. You could even add a third strand, Maybe an 18" up at the neck?

Love this look, Purranha. You could even add a third strand, Maybe an 18" up at the neck?

OMG lol Red I totally did! I tried it since Newberry had 3 strands. But I didn't like how it turned out as I think the white bbq needs to be a bit longer. I had mine shortened so it can nest with a 16" strand. I'll have to figure out an extension option before giving the 3 layer look another try!

IMG_0514.jpg

I love it! You could even hang the enhancer from the shorter strand...

LOVE IT, Purranha :) I too have struggled with the clothing issue. Double strand of baby golden Vietnamese akoyas ... triple strand of TINY ombres from Cees, now the GSS Harvest strand ... and I don't look good in, or buy much in the warm, golden - yellow - orange color palette. Hmmm ... more wardrobe work required :)

Gold always looks good with black!

Back