You All See This PP Blog Post???

This thread is keeping me occupied while we wait for our shared strand to arrive...

So in your experiences, what GSSP tones tend to work with really pale skin? I'm about as pale as you can get.

This thread is keeping me occupied while we wait for our shared strand to arrive...

So in your experiences, what GSSP tones tend to work with really pale skin? I'm about as pale as you can get.

Kay has very very pale skin. For reference you might check her pearls out. She has a 24kt gold strand, a mixed strand plus the new harvest strand I haven't seen a golden pearl yet that didn't look good on her in person and in pictures.

Thanks Newberry and PD, that's good to hear! I think our strand has a couple of nice, dark goldens. Kay looks fab in hers!

Luvglitz, how did you manage to get your strand so quickly?!?!?
Our strand has gone on a detoured long scenic routing through the beautiful garden state of New Jersey.
It has gone through TWO facilities in NJ already?! Seriously what the heck???
Battah and I have been pressing refresh every few minutes.
We are dying lololol!!!
Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 9.50.57 PM.jpg

I am very pale, with some reddish tones on my chest thanks to the sun. With solid color strands, I look best with strong colors -- either dark, intense colors or true white. Creamy and yellowish shades do not work well on me. The dark 22-24k GSS pearls look best on me. I can't wear a medium gold strand if it is all one color. However, mixed strands are different. I have 2 pearl necklaces that are a mix of white and various shades of gold, and having all the different shades blended together seems to work.

WIN_20160602_183546.jpg

Kay I think we have a similar skintone, thank you for sharing your golden pics and explanations! I also tend to favor stronger colors, I think. Anything creamy or neutral sort of fades in and doesn't look good. Those 22k-24k goldens are stunning on you.

Wow, now that's a dream double, Sheri! Hubba, hubba. ;)

Oooh, Sheri, that strand was meant for you! I could also see various sea creatures climbing around on that rope :)

FINALLY, Purranha! Your patience is rewarded with loveliness ... just look at those 2 dark gold keshi pearls!!! Stunning.

Back