Who's excited for the PP Monday?

Poor Jeremy! He must go batty when things like this don't go smoothly....

Alas, the 'special offer list' won't be getting the email unless we're also a former customer, is that correct?

I don't think that's right. You just have to have registered for their special lists on the web site. You could still do it, if you haven't, I think. By the way, I sent you a PM - private message. When you get a chance to check it - it's on your profile page.

Email is sent everyone! Just got it!

I don't think that's right. You just have to have registered for their special lists on the web site. You could still do it, if you haven't, I think. By the way, I sent you a PM - private message. When you get a chance to check it - it's on your profile page.

Hmm. I did register for the special offers list, and got a little confirmation email from it yesterday.

Jeremy's post a few pages back seemed to say that it was going to be sent out to former customers who were on the list, as opposed to the list at large. I'll be happy if it's sent to all of the special offers list, of course!

Edit-- got it!

Careful everyone! Hopefully we don't break Jeremy's site, lol! :p

Well, I picked up the pink Freshie strand, but I have to apologize to Jeremy and staff for the "processing error/contact admin" error I generated. I was so distracted that I pulled out the wrong card from my wallet and was trying to use a mastercard logo-ed gift card that only had $50 on it :rolleyes: Yeah, that didn't work so well...

I've been thinking for ages that 6-7mm is too small but lately wanting one in white freshadama to use as a foil for keepers. Just ordered one. Hope I got it.
Thanks Jeremy, what a great price!
I have a fantastic gold that I want to wear from the exotics that's a real stand alone piece.
barbie

Back