Who's excited for the PP Monday?

I didn't get an e-mail

I didn't get an e-mail

:( PP has my e-mail address and I'm signed up to receive special offers, etc, so I don't understand!

Everyone on our list should have received it. That would be all past customers except those that have opted out of receiving any tupe of contact.

If you didn't receive the first notification, go to our home page and join the "Special Offer Email List" located at the bottom of the page. There is still time before tomorrow.

Mervione,

you should already have gotten an email from PP. The next one is due on Monday shortly before the start of the selling. Up to 56% discount.... Our time should be 20.00 when Pacific time shows 10 am in the US.. Good luck.

Eh??? :confused:

I have set my alarm clock to go off ath 17:45h GMT, and believe Sweden is only an hour ahead :confused:

DK :)

I noticed last time there was a special offer (the exotics) that the emails do not necessarily arrive exactly on the hour; mine arrived 5 min. later. It depends on your ISP provider, traffic, whatever. So don't panic if your email is a bit delayed; it does come eventually.

Last edited:
Hi DK.
O.K. - I gotta ask - do you work nights ? :confused:

I work in a production environment that uses the 24h clock, and have done nights in the past. Luckily, I do not do nights anymore, except working late :)

Sueki and Dkan:
I can totally relate to the 24 hour clock being prior military. Didn't even think about it until your note Sueki. Looked normal from here.

PP could run a sale at 3:00 AM and I'd be up for it. My only thought would be, "How did he get his staff to agree to this?"
I'm fascinated by the total absense of computer input for this sale. Last year at one of the sales some one not on the list walked away with one of the best strands, I believe. They have really tight 'security' on this one.
Must be some learning curve!
barbie

I am not really after anything at the mo, not so soon after my recent purchases :eek: :D

However, never say never, something may catch my eyes! :D

A nice strand of Tahitians perhaps :D (Hint, hint at Jeremy :D)

DK :D

I will take the morning off of work and set by the computer. i am a die hard fan of PP special offers.

I'm already on the special offers list, will I be getting their email tomorrow then?

(Just because I'm shopping for my mother-in-law doesn't mean I couldn't help the hubby out with what to get ME for Christmas, right? :D )

I'm already on the special offers list, will I be getting their email tomorrow then?

(Just because I'm shopping for my mother-in-law doesn't mean I couldn't help the hubby out with what to get ME for Christmas, right? :D )

Did you get the initial e-mail sent out on Wed 26 Nov 08? I got mine at 02:00h on 27 Nov 08, being 8h ahead in UK.

If not, then check and follow the instructions on Jeremy's post within this thread to add your e-mail address to the list to avoid disappointment :)

I have given up relying on other people to buy me jewellery very long time ago, as I have very strong personal tastes :D

I would ask my loved ones for a rough idea on the budget, spec and purchase the items of my choice, give them the pieces when they arrived so that they could give them back to me :D

This way, I always get what I want, magic :D

To everyone on the mailing list, good luck, and I hope we all get something we like from the sale :D

Eh??? :confused:

I have set my alarm clock to go off ath 17:45h GMT, and believe Sweden is only an hour ahead :confused:

Hi Dkan,
I am going to check it once again, but I think we are 9 hour ahaead of Pacific time and just to have some time left in case there is something wrong I think 18.00 hours (6 PM) gives 1 hour extra to check again and again.....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I work in a production environment that uses the 24h clock, and have done nights in the past. Luckily, I do not do nights anymore, except working late :)

Hi Dkan,
Oh yes, I see now.
I wasn't confused by the 24 hour clock - been using that for years now.
No, what confused me was setting the alarm clock for late afternoon - I only ever use an alarm clock to get me out of bed so I assumed you'd be fast asleep in the afternoon....
My silly brain didn't remember that alarm clocks are used as other kinds of reminders too.....:eek:

It took a while, but the penny dropped eventually.:)

Hi Dkan,
I am going to check it once again, but I think we are 9 hours before Pacific time and just to have some time left in case there is something wrong I think 20.00 hours (8 PM) gives 1 hour extra to check again and again.....:)

That's what I worked out too, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), as in current UK time is 8h ahead of Pacific Standard Time, which makes Central European Time (CET) another hour head, as in 9h.

We are on the same wavelength afterall :D

Hi Dkan,
Oh yes, I see now.
I wasn't confused by the 24 hour clock - been using that for years now.
No, what confused me was setting the alarm clock for late afternoon - I only ever use an alarm clock to get me out of bed so I assumed you'd be fast asleep in the afternoon....
My silly brain didn't remember that alarm clocks are used as other kinds of reminders too.....:eek:

It took a while, but the penny dropped eventually.:)

You have never been a sniper on eBay I take it :D

Since I buy goods frequently from US and Far East, I often set my alarm clock to wake me up or to remind me to place last minute bids on eBay :D

Last edited:
I can't wait! I'm still bummed that most of the good stuff will be gone by the time I can get to a computer, but hopefully it will all work out. Maybe my flight will be delayed! Yay!

Back