Where to find honest China suppliers

T

tommyv67

I am looking to find honest suppliers of Akoya, and South Sea pearls. I am not interested in paying the "stupid american" price that I see on the busines to business sites.

I seek A-AAA quality finished Akoya strands, bracelets, and earrings from 7-10mm (14 & 18kt white, and yellow gold clasps....even more fancy diamond clasps)

I also seek 8-16mm A-AAA quality South Sea pearls

And very high quality large (10-18mm) Baroque pearls

Can anyone help me with this? Since a trip to China will not happen for at least another 8 months or so...maybe someone can point me in the right direction for a start.

Thank you so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese Suppliers

Chinese Suppliers

You will find that setting up reseller relationships with suppliers in China to be a very hard process indeed.

Alternatively, there are several US based suppliers who already have these relationships set up and resell here in the US at price points which will be lower than you will be able to obtain by going over there your self. Also, these suppliers are able to supply Tahitian and South Sea pearls as well, which you will not be able to obtain in China.

Here are a couple of these suppliers:

The Pearl Outlet

Pearl Paradise

Neither of these sites are B2B sites, but you can contact them directly to establish a B2B relationship.

Back