Where to buy beautiful fireball pearls

7C7F7845-AC7C-4DD8-9EF4-36FA0E203824.jpeg

@jeg I’m quite shy but since you’ve been so kind, I thought I’d share my finds online. This is my mini collection of fireball pearls.

I’ve got another 8 (mostly baroque pearls coming). Can’t seem to find any super unique ones yet.

Hi all,

My very first post. I was wondering where else can I get beautiful unique fireball pearls online besides Etsy? Ideally, I’d love to choose the shape.

Alternatively, beautiful round Edison pearl pieces :). Love those with unique metallic hues like blue or light green, which I understand is unique for edison pearls.

It’s generally hard to find unique pearl jewellery for men imo

Thank you :)
I got this chunky white pearl for my man :love:- from Pearlescence a while back at its still gorgeous now. He also has a stunning black pearl on a dark brown leather strap from them too that i bought at Xmas time. He decides which one to wear depending on how brown he is :)
Hi all,

My very first post. I was wondering where else can I get beautiful unique fireball pearls online besides Etsy? Ideally, I’d love to choose the shape.

Alternatively, beautiful round Edison pearl pieces :). Love those with unique metallic hues like blue or light green, which I understand is unique for edison pearls.

It’s generally hard to find unique pearl jewellery for men imo

Thank you :)

FireballFan!!! I am soooo sorry, I am just now seeing your post!:giggle: Thank you for posting your collection of lovely fireball pendants! Please post your new finds when you get them- baroque or otherwise, I‘d love to see what you’ve found!

Sure thing, some baroques have tiny holes that appear to have dirt in them. Does anyone know how to clean them out?
A syringe with water. The smaller the needle better.

You've got real pearls! They are Chinese cultured freshwater pearls. The silvers are color-treated.
Hi jsheperd was wondering if I were to sell these Chinese cultured freshwater pearls what do you think would be the asking price on them thank you

The pearls themselves aren't terribly valuable, but the piece itself has an interesting design with color gradation. The value would be more in the design aspect that the components. I think a couple hundred dollars might be doable.

Sure thing, some baroques have tiny holes that appear to have dirt in them. Does anyone know how to clean them out?
I’ve not had experience with trying to clean anything like that. I hope you find a solution.

It’s a winner! Do you collect individual fireballs for the pearl, or do you use them in jewelry or anything? The coppery green color is gorgeous!

It’s a winner! Do you collect individual fireballs for the pearl, or do you use them in jewelry or anything? The coppery green color is gorgeous!
I’ve also ordered fireball rings, pendants and bracelets but for the really nice ones I’m reluctant to risk drilling them. I do want to get a fireball pendant using a fireball pearl of the colouring as pictured though! Think they look much better on me than the typical pastel coloured ones.

Thanks @jshepherd for the compliment, if you have any collection fireball pieces, please do share pictures :-D

I’ve also ordered fireball rings, pendants and bracelets but for the really nice ones I’m reluctant to risk drilling them. I do want to get a fireball pendant using a fireball pearl of the colouring as pictured though! Think they look much better on me than the typical pastel coloured ones.

Thanks @jshepherd for the compliment, if you have any collection fireball pieces, please do share pictures :-D

Here is a shot of a few interesting ones. The photo is several years old, so they've all found a home by now.

Exotic Fireball Freshwater Pearls

Here is a triple fireball pendant from BAS.

Triple Fireball Pearl Pendant

Back