What do you guys think of these?

You certainly can't argue with the prices! Others have posted (in a separate thread about this seller) that what you get from them is what you see in the photo. I've considered placing an order someday.

I've been eye-balling some of their pearls as well. There was a thread a while back where a number of forum members recounted good shopping experiences. I emailed them to ask them about a particular strand of freshwaters and whether they were dyed. They responded that they were not dyed, but may have been treated. They said, here's the weird part, that they did not know because they had been imported from Japan. Huh? It raised a red flag in my head and made me pause in my shopping. Would a Chinese pearl seller be importing pearls from Japan? That sounds...unlikely. Now, I'm a little torn about shopping with them.

That is weird. Imported from Japan?! I've always admired the colors ( online anyway) on some of their pearls. I don't own anything from them but I've considered making a purchase.

There was a thread on them, with lots of pictures. I really really love that rose clasp as well!

I like the rose clasp. Its different, but still pretty. The lavender strand looked pink to me. Maybe its just my computer screen.

Back