What color do you gravitate to that keeps your T's from getting "lost" in your hair?

I like the lighter earring - more contrast to your hair. I prefer the lustre too. It would (maybe?) show better if your hair sweeps to the front. Both look beautiful on you.

Oh no ending! Hard to tell the difference in the 2 in photos. The lighter one did pop more.

I'm having the same dilemna picking a color.

I'm thinking anything with purple will please me. Aubergine is just different. I like some green & teal too.

I have a sort of black with mild peacock & a aubergine wash but I don't know anything about there history or if they were dyed.
One is bigger than the other & they are off round. Still they are a nice 10 to 10.3mm.

I want to try kamoko but the selectionis limited. I want to go see PP but need an appointment & if I get one it willbe least 2 weeks & I want something now! I do like PP has a nice white gold leverback called the classic & even one with a small diamond. Will have to add one of those to my collection but studs are always in style.

My eyes...my skin... Would too dark not be good?

I had dark brown hair then add some silver. Now I am going thru chemo so lost most of it & one never knows as hair grows back different sometimes after chemo.

Anyway I'd choose by skin, I want to bring out the greenish parts of my eyes & I like purple in it.

Was thinking dark with purple not rhinking a silverish/ grey/pewter wth purple would be lovely too. My skin is sort of med/ beige...light olive sort so not sure as greys sometimes wash out on it. Silver would be better...Guess I could bave both someday...LOL

Attachments

• eye 2009 P 1000391 (2).jpg
    eye 2009 P 1000391 (2).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 38
  • tahit 8.5m deep, dark purple  hints of pink and idig jpg.jpg
    tahit 8.5m deep, dark purple hints of pink and idig jpg.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 51
  • tahiti  pink shimmery pewter tones  green halo.jpg
    tahiti pink shimmery pewter tones green halo.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Tahitian colors peacock.jpg
    Tahitian colors peacock.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Tahitian colors teal eggplant.jpg
    Tahitian colors teal eggplant.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 32
I have loads of studs and so far pale peacock works best, even better than strong peacock. Somehow that bit of pink in the centre really helps the earrings to pop. I think light purple, bright green and pale blue are fine too, but they can be really hard to find. I've some studs with a bit of diamonds in the settings and the diamonds do help the earrings to pop as well.

I usually tie my hair in a ponytail and that helps with dangles.

Back