Waiting for pearl mail—freshwater bracelet

multichrome

I treated myself during the PP Halloween sale, and I’m now waiting for this freshwater bracelet. I ordered it with a white gold clasp; pearls will be 7.5-8.0mm. I can’t wait! I’ve never had any black freshwater pearls of this quality, so I’m really looking forward to receiving it.

I love bracelets the most, I think. Necklaces are wonderful and so are earrings, but I like to stare at the pearls. :) Down side is that they are more vulnerable on the wrist. But I’m careful of them.

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

6D27D71E-3B27-4DD3-8CA0-0CFA7589459D.jpeg

I think solid-nacre freshwater pearls, like yours, are a great choice for bracelets.
Wrist shots when they arrive, please! :)

Last edited:
Thank you! I’ll gladly take a wrist shot on the first sunny day after they arrive!

I agree about the size. I have a white freshadama bracelet from PP in the 7.5-8.0mm range and it’s pleasingly glam but also very wearable. I’m super excited about the colorful bracelet.

Beautiful! I bought a two-strand black FWP necklace from PP in the fall and love it - the colors are so beautiful. Did you end up keeping the bracelet? Can we see a wrist shot?

-Gail

I finally remembered that I had promised wrist shots. I’ll take some better ones soon! I was also wearing my PP freshadama bracelet. Love them both lots! The pics were taken in natural light near a window. The photo showing my inside wrist is a good representation of the varied shades of the pearls strung on the colorful bracelet. It’s easy to dress up or down, and is always fun to stare at during a meeting. ;) Thanks for looking!

C18A4FB9-B4A2-4394-A18D-91125BE52283.jpg

5030E99C-B14C-4837-8531-7B6F1E2E28BB.jpg

Thank you for your kind words, everyone! I’m working on upping my stacking game in 2020, partly by organizing my bracelets so I can see what can sit safely next to pearls, such as my silver rolo bracelet with smooth soldered links. Or also bracelets made of cord or fabric. I think a regular “arm party” is good for my soul, haha!

Back