• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Valentines Day

BAS

Fun idea! Let's see if my posts from iPad work. Traveling, I wore my new metallic drop strand, gold metallic souffle earrings, and metallic souffle ring -- all from PP:

iPad picture:

image.jpg

Cell phone picture:

image.jpg

GemGeek

Pearlista
Beautiful! I'm sitting around in sleepwear because I am sick, but maybe I should put some pearls on anyway!?

BAS

Sorry to hear you're sick! You should at least have some pretties out to lay your eyes on. Seeing a pile of pearls taken off the night before always makes me happy. Feel better soon!

GemGeek

Pearlista
Thanks. Yes, I think I will puddle some pearls where I can see them. :) Pearl therapy.

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
How perfect, GG! Feel better.

thanks for the pics and giggles, everybody ;)

JerseyPearl, not a thing wrong with that hand!

funky_pearl

i posted this in other thread but here's my new vday necklace again. hubby picked it out himself, i love all the colors in it!

z2x10Wbl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

RBm8ptVl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

BAS

I love that the keshi strands are different sizes. The large light ones look so good twisted in with the other two colors. Just lovely on you!

funky_pearl

thanks BAS, i really love your metallic souffle ring. it looks like it's a comfy button shape that wouldn't knock into everything, never seen one like it before :)

pkinnew

Happy belated Valentine's Day! I love seeing all of your pearls, worn on such a romantic day. Wish I could have joined the club!

SunSeeker

I'm enjoying all the pearls shares! Really like the colors in your keshi strand, funky_pearl! And GemGeek, love your pearly hearts! ..hope you're better soon.

funky_pearl

thanks sunseeker! jerseypearl, i don't have hubby trained as much as i just tell him to go to pearl paradise for our pearl purchases, can't go wrong with anything from either in my book! ;)

Sanippy

Ooh I love this thread! Your souffl? set is gorgeous Pregcurious.

Sadly I didn't receive any pearls for valentines day but I did get a beautiful garnet 😊

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Kath!(Giggles)

I pulled out some old stuff given to me by X...may he live long and prosper. Sort of. We were good kids, back in the day, lol.

Last edited: