Valentines Day

JerseyPearl

I posted this ring in another thread, but I thought it would be fun to post what we received/purchased/wore for Valentine's Day. Love and Peace!!
IMG_1619.JPG

Fun idea! Let's see if my posts from iPad work. Traveling, I wore my new metallic drop strand, gold metallic souffle earrings, and metallic souffle ring -- all from PP:

iPad picture:

image.jpg

Cell phone picture:

image.jpg

Beautiful! I'm sitting around in sleepwear because I am sick, but maybe I should put some pearls on anyway!?

Sorry to hear you're sick! You should at least have some pretties out to lay your eyes on. Seeing a pile of pearls taken off the night before always makes me happy. Feel better soon!

Thanks. Yes, I think I will puddle some pearls where I can see them. :) Pearl therapy.

How perfect, GG! Feel better.

thanks for the pics and giggles, everybody ;)

JerseyPearl, not a thing wrong with that hand!

i posted this in other thread but here's my new vday necklace again. hubby picked it out himself, i love all the colors in it!

z2x10Wbl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

RBm8ptVl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

I love that the keshi strands are different sizes. The large light ones look so good twisted in with the other two colors. Just lovely on you!

thanks BAS, i really love your metallic souffle ring. it looks like it's a comfy button shape that wouldn't knock into everything, never seen one like it before :)

Happy belated Valentine's Day! I love seeing all of your pearls, worn on such a romantic day. Wish I could have joined the club!

I'm enjoying all the pearls shares! Really like the colors in your keshi strand, funky_pearl! And GemGeek, love your pearly hearts! ..hope you're better soon.

thanks sunseeker! jerseypearl, i don't have hubby trained as much as i just tell him to go to pearl paradise for our pearl purchases, can't go wrong with anything from either in my book! ;)

Ooh I love this thread! Your souffl? set is gorgeous Pregcurious.

Sadly I didn't receive any pearls for valentines day but I did get a beautiful garnet 😊

Kath!(Giggles)

I pulled out some old stuff given to me by X...may he live long and prosper. Sort of. We were good kids, back in the day, lol.

Last edited:
Back