untreated freshwater pearls

Soooo, what size on those, and how to you describe that color??? BESIDES GORGEOUS?????? Wendy, those would be Fab on you with the auburn hair!!

10-13mm..pinks purples and metallic gold - some gold looks like the pearls have been gold plated. Here are some more
the enhancer is on gold and measures 11.38mm by 12.37 ( I just got one of those electronic calipers..how did I live without it, I have been wandering round measuring everything since it arrived!

Last edited:
They look charming. I also have had my digital caliper for a long time, it is soo much easier to measure pearls...

Nice pearls indeed, Wendy.
Love the lustre...

Lovely pearls Wendy. I had a look at your website too, you've got some fantastic stuff! I really liked the blue Sea of Cortez enhancer:D.

Oh thank you!. I think I am in love with these untreateds, the colours are so subtle, they shift all the time as the light changes, there is just so much there to look at.More to come soon - I am all uploaded out for the day

So many pearls with really interesting orient and luster on your website, Wendy!

Very nice pearls, Wendy! And website too! Although I tend to think pearls would photograph better in daylight rather than direct sunlight......just a thought. I feel that the colors come out closer to actual...:)

The photo of the strand that you are planning to keep for yourself is perfect though, and the necklace is gorgeous as well!

Back