Tin cup - help pls!

Thank you DK, Lary, kalmen, LBoone, Pareltje, newberry, sea urchin, amti, Katalin and JP!

LBoone thank you for the tip, I'll make sure I save my metal scraps!

Amti - the silver Figaro chain is from Rio - they sell it in different metals and widths. Bella Findings also sell Figaro chain.

Thanks Katbran! I'm so glad I learnt to wire wrap! My wraps are not perfect but I am really enjoying making pieces. And I love that it can all be taken apart and improved.

Thanks Katbran! I'm so glad I learnt to wire wrap! My wraps are not perfect but I am really enjoying making pieces. And I love that it can all be taken apart and improved.

Hanadama, maybe I should get a few grams of freshwater keshis from Wen to start my tin cup. You're a great source of inspiration.

Aww thanks Pareltje. Yes, they are pretty but inexpensive, perfect for trying out jewellery ideas!

I bought lots of 7mm and 8mm Keshi in the 4A quality. I can see that she also has some 3A listed which look substantially similar.

Thanks frost me!

I made my multi colour tin cup today! It's just over 18".

IMG_1168.JPG

IMG_1169.JPG

Last edited:
Hanadama, that's a lovely tin cup. Very well done! And elegant bracelet too.

Thank you Gem Geek, Katalin, pareltje and MSC!

I purchased this pearl from Jac at The Pearlhouse. I think it was from the peacock drop mix. The tiny end keshi are from Aloha pearls.

That's really beautiful, Hanadama! You really have a knack for the photography and lighting too; the pearls and gold look amazing.

Back