The Palawan Strand - a Jewelmer Masterpiece!

GemGeek

Pearlista
See the photos and video here:

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/content.php?385-The-Palawan-Strand-Jewelmer

Palawan on a Map 3.jpg

Absolutely fantastic. Thank you for posting this Blaire. Sharing with others who NEED to see this. :D

What an incredible accomplishment! Will this piece go into a museum somewhere?

I didn't realize how BIG those pearls are until I saw them on the model. This is why neck shots are so important. It gives the pearls scale.

But, Wow! What matching!

What a stunning masterpiece indeed! Wow and 37 years in the making! A true passion and dedication, truly commendable! The narrative of the video states that the pearls are 18 to 22mm, but the video says something different... 16 to 18mm. Thank you for sharing this video!

absolutely gor-jaaaaaaaaz! i'd would looooooove to bring these home, if only i'd win big on the lottery... ;) :p

Nobody dares to put a price tag on the most beautiful Golden South Sea cultured pearl strand.
Guess

Lilpearl - thanks for catching my error! :) All fixed.

Last edited:
That is a true lifetimes work of artistry, craft and nature. Lifetimes of people and mollusks, and stunning in it's beauty. I hope it remains in the Phillipines as a tribute to the people and beauty there. I also hope it gets worn on occasion to share it's beauty in the best way possible; pearls are meant to be worn.

I wouldn't trade it for my Harvest Strand ;) ... I love it every bit as much :)

That is a true lifetimes work of artistry, craft and nature. Lifetimes of people and mollusks, and stunning in it's beauty. I hope it remains in the Phillipines as a tribute to the people and beauty there. I also hope it gets worn on occasion to share it's beauty in the best way possible; pearls are meant to be worn.

I wouldn't trade it for my Harvest Strand ;) ... I love it every bit as much :)

Should you ever tire of that strand, Cathy....it is stunning! As is the Jewelmer strand, I'm sure.

I wouldn't dare (nor want to) tire of my strand ... there's a Walter to consider ;) I just can't imagine that perfect Jeweler strand; it would be wonderful to see in person!!!!!

Whew. That strand just takes your breath away. It's just incredible.

Back